Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 5'6 Manlet is brutally humiliated on his WEDDING DAY [ERFUEL]

just be black is LAW

Mr

fat whitecels on suicide watch

yea she might be tall and big but she face mogs most white foids

and another thing, always remember, every time when you see an interracial couple, know that two other random people are losing (their same-race looksmatch). Some would say the 3rd and 4th losers are the children and society as a whole.

Last edited:
Their son is going to be the ultimate Chadrone

5'6, heightmogs me.

I really want to know how they met

he probably have a 11 inches dick to tame that beast lol.
she's definitely way taller than him, i can't even know how is this possible.

he probably have a 11 inches dick to tame that beast lol.
she's definitely way taller than him, i can't even know how is this possible.
another man's trash is another man's treasure. most of the time when I see BMWF couples, its a black dude with a white landwhale or if she's skinny or has a normal build, she's ghetto

know that two other random people are losing (their same-race looksmatch).
well with this couple no whitecel is losing his lookmatch since whitecels steal the women of tons of asians and ethnics.
for every ethnic male/ white female couple there's like 1000 more ethnic female/ white male couple.
Also this. You'll NEVER see a short whitecel / ricecel pull that off. BBCmaxxing is legit, most blackcels are volcel tbh
pretty much all curries, sands, latinos and whitecels can't get a woman like that.
it's just media that push these kind of couples.
another man's trash is another man's treasure. most of the time when I see BMWF couples, its a black dude with a white landwhale or if she's skinny or has a normal build, she's ghetto
true, but i doubt she a ghetto since she's having this massive wedding and probably she's from a respected family.
some blacks can get educated fit women.

He failed as father. He should kill himself

and another thing, always remember, every time when you see an interracial couple, know that two other random people are losing (their same-race looksmatch). Some would say the 3rd and 4th losers are the children and society as a whole.
High IQ. And for the kids, for a socially motivated couple perhaps (a wf with a bm to virtue signal, an af with a wm to get back at her culture for spawning her as a nonwhite) but yeah good point