Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 5'6'' guy doesn't want to have kids

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

What about pure-blooded academics, Zhongzheng Junior High School, Jianzhong University, National Taiwan University, foreign X University Ph.D., and then what? Matching a college dropout who doesn't even know what ABC is?

Classic foid talk below: (FUCK DCARD)
"
Is there really a girl with a good education and good looks who likes this kind of guy?
I can't stand just listening to the way he talks. And he keeps saying that women only love his money, but according to his advantages, he only has money + education? ? ?
He also criticized his family for nothing.
This kind of person who will say nothing to the people around him is only worthless when he is with him!"

"
do not think too much
My ex-boyfriend 162 doesn't look very good (my mother dislikes missing teeth and exposed gums)
I still loved him back then
Because the personality is really super compatible
Breaking up is also because he cheated
So I don't think you should think that showing favor to you is just a picture of you"

Because he has Incel genes that’s why

What the dcuckers dont understand is money <<<<<<<<<<<<<looks

Because he has Incel genes that’s why
thar's not my point
What the dcuckers dont understand is money <<<<<<<<<<<<<looks

Dcuck wouls have gaslighted St. Blackops2cel more than everyone else, because he is 6'4'' white and owns a Ferrari

I am curious about the male students above 180 in your doctoral class. Are the male students above 180 in your doctoral class as high as you in choosing a mate?
You are a doctor from National Taiwan University, even if you are better than a domestic girl, how is it better than a white person? With such a high degree of education and so little knowledge?
Caucasian > Black > > > > > Yellow race, you who like to call class copying, don't you understand this concept?
Even Jeremy Lin, a 190cm Harvard, was discriminated against by whites and blacks to the point of utterly discriminated against. Do you really stop thinking about studying, and are the conditions for choosing a mate as high as you?

One of my half-brothers is a genetic subhuman with many hereditary diseases, is borderline autistic, and has struggled to hold down a job for years. But he's 6'3" and has a wife and kids.

My other brother is shredded fitness enthusiast, has a good steady job, HTN face, very friendly and responsible. BUT he's 5'4". He has no kids and just broke up with his girlfriend. The genepool of humanity is fucked.

One of my half-brothers is a genetic subhuman with many hereditary diseases, is borderline autistic, and has struggled to hold down a job for years. But he's 6'3" and has a wife and kids.

My other brother is shredded fitness enthusiast, has a good steady job, HTN face, very friendly and responsible. BUT he's 5'4". He has no kids and just broke up with his girlfriend. The genepool of humanity is fucked.
what is your point

wbu

what is your point
Can you read english? My one brother is subhuman bum but TALL so he has kids. My other brother is manlet chad and he has no kids and probably never will.

Can you read english? My one brother is subhuman bum but TALL so he has kids. My other brother is manlet chad and he has no kids and probably never will.
So you just want to prove HEIGHT > FACE

do you think I can have kids if I were 6'3''?

And he keeps saying that women only love his money, but according to his advantages, he only has money + education? ? ?
-This tells you all you need to know about her. That ricecel is a FULL-FLEDGED HUMAN, but of course, if it's not something that benefits her why would she care?

Just be 6'3" theory in action:

So you just want to prove HEIGHT > FACE
My female doctor told me that a tall ugly guy is more desirable than a handsome manlet. I don't fully agree but to each their own.

-This tells you all you need to know about her. That ricecel is a FULL-FLEDGED HUMAN, but of course, if it's not something that benefits her why would she care?

My female doctor told me that a tall ugly guy is more desirable than a handsome manlet. I don't fully agree but to each their own.
he also has acrophenia as well but he is 5'6'' so might as well not matter
fuckdcard

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZbjpJtt9pw

all of these guys cant even surgery maxx to a asian 8/10 let alone white 8/10

5'7 doesn't want to have kids.