Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ''5'6'' Asian ascends

More tiktok shit

Whitey is gonna be fucking PISSED

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

You need to be this tall as an Asian to get this average looking roastie

@ionlycopenow i know i'm in no place to say this, since i'm 6'2 but i wish i was your height, even my mom tells me to stop worrying about my height

He's still got a baby dick

height >>>> everything. his face is normie tier

@ionlycopenow i know i'm in no place to say this, since i'm 6'2 but i wish i was your height, even my mom tells me to stop worrying about my height
You get physical problems after 6'2

Nuclear heightpill

WTF are you talking about? His face is 2/10 MAX.

2/10 is bordering on deformed. He's like 4/10, typical squinty korean eyes, frail face. Foids are fine with that due to kpop, as long as he has height.

2/10 is bordering on deformed. He's like 4/10, typical squinty korean eyes, frail face. Foids are fine with that due to kpop, as long as he has height.
His face mogg mine , am also older in my 30's, same height ri ececel so am prolly sub 4.

Utterly brutal heightpill

Iam 6 4. Wheres my white foid?

Someone post the comments, I want to read the blackpills but I don't want to install Chinese spyware on my phone

Imagine how many chink foids he could impregnante if he went back home

As soon as I saw the thumbnail I knew what was going to happen

Face doesn’t matter after a certain height.

How the hell do greycels know this type of stuff already

Poor dude, he is going to be scammed so bad.

How the hell do greycels know this type of stuff already
Because you always act like a femcel I'm 6'5 incel teehee nothing special about me it's just average where I live teeheee
Glad that sandnigger was banned.

You need to be this tall as an Asian to get this average looking roastie

Exactly what I was going to say
Someone post the comments, I want to read the blackpills but I don't want to install Chinese spyware on my phone

Can't post the comments but they're mostly koreaboo and weeaboo fucks. Didn't see a single gigastacy in the comments. Shows you what the stacy level foids think of Rice men.
Instead he’s settling for used goods tbh

"Used" would be an understatement. She definitely got plowed by multiple Tyrones in weekly gang bangs.

Last edited:
Just be 6'4" theory.

Racepill is just a proximity for the heightpill, and you can't change my mind.

No tallfag can be incel

She doesn't look to thrilled to be with him.

Tallfags won't touch this

their kid will be subhuman