Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'6 and make $10 million a year, or 6'6 and make $60k a year? Pick one

5'6 and $10 mil a year or 6'6 and $60k a year

• 5'6 and $10 million

Votes: 48 45.3%
  • 6'6 and $60k a year

Votes: 58 54.7%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Both have an average face, frame, etc. Everything is equal except for the height and money.

Both are white.

Why wouldn't you vote 6'6 and 60k a year?

No money for your height.

voted for 10 mil at first but ngl I would vote 6’6 tbh cuz my family is rich so I could just borrowmaxx from them

I'll gladly rent foids.

6'6 so I can male modelmaxx and make millions

6'6 every day lmao. Would have done it if it was just 6'

I’ll choose the height

6ft6.

60k is enough to be happy

Both have an average face, frame, etc. Everything is equal except for the height and money.

Both are white.
Cope 6'6 is freak. Make it 6'4 Vs 5'4 I pick the height, above that the money

Both are white.
first one so I can retire faster, I have already accepted that it's over, as middle class 6'6 gigachad I would not be able to afford the copes I need and sex does not compensate for em

This is honestly retarded. If you’d seriously pass up on 9.94 MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR just to be a foot taller your shortceldom has caught up with you. With enough money you can satanmaxx and exploit aforementioned 6’4 dude for cash and laughs.

No fucking contest, 60k to me is a looooooot of money on top of that genetic superiority, to make that fair it should of been homeless instead of 60k.

Sports options available at that height assuming you get on board while young & who's gonna bully someone bigger than them.

60k is more than enough to keep me happy.

10 mil. as someone who has given up on female love, i can see the worth in being able to fuck unlimited hookers.

6'6 is a little bit too tall imo but it's better than being a manlet.

5'6 I could have so much fun with that money and i'd just betting foids that care about money instead of ones that care about looks

This is honestly retarded. If you’d seriously pass up on 9.94 MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR just to be a foot taller your shortceldom has caught up with you. With enough money you can satanmaxx and exploit aforementioned 6’4 dude for cash and laughs.
Yea the differential in income is enormous, but you have to realize that the height is enough to have women throwing themselves at you and having a carnal lust for you.

I chose the money too btw.

6'6 and 60k i could be rich in sea and live a life of luxury and mogging. Id love to figure out some way to make buxx from laptop

6' 6", eazy. It's no contest.

$10 mil a year honestly. So I can fuck around and do whatever I want in peace. Having to interact with others sucks.

5'6 and make $10m/year.

6'6, I can just make foids betabuxx me. Whereas 5'6 I had to betabuxx a post-wall roastie.

Too much money to not pick over height alone. Height + chadlite/chad face and I'd even be homeless.

5'10 is enough to choose over 5'6 10mil

Money is ultimate cope. If you're hot enough foids won't even care if you're a NEET.

Im already considered a tall fag and ı am broke
5'5 + 10 million,ı can save my countrys economy with that money.

10 million. I could have so much more fun with the money tbh.

Too much money to not pick over height alone. Height + chadlite/chad face and I'd even be homeless.
Dying as a Chad on the street would be a waste of potential tbh

You had me at white

One inch lower for 10 million more? Cmon bruh thats ez

6'6" and $60,000, no contest. $60,000 is more than double what I make just now.

Fuck women, they don't make your life better, they eventually make it worse. Money is all that matters. Take being a rich manlet.

no vagina is worth 10m

I'll take the money. All affection is just an exchange of value, which most people actively try to mystify with vague concepts like love. There isn't an intrinsic difference between trading looks for sex, and trading money for sex. I'd don't even think I'd be happy as Chad, at least if I still retained all my memories.

6'6 so I can male modelmaxx and make millions

"All Chads are rich" is the most cliche and retarded argument I see on this site

You do realize there are millions of men on the planet that are 6'6 and even above that aren't famous or rich right?

So whats make you think you'll just magically be able to become a model by achieving a feat millions already have and they aren't models?

One inch lower for 10 million more? Cmon bruh thats ez

Last edited:
I am 5'6''. I am also accoutant, don't make that few money. Everything would be better than being short. Honestly. Altough being only 21 list of opportunities I missed due to my height and all problems connected with that is endless.

Easy decision. Rich manlet

The first one. You could at least betabux even as a subhuman with that kind of cash