Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 550 muslim retards die in mecca from the heat

Interesting how 10, 15c rise in temperature easily kills humans. If climate changes were real we would be wiped out long time ago.

Last edited:
320/550 are from Egypt. Never began for fesikhs @tehgymcel420

Well at least they will now get 72 virgins right? :feelsugh:

Be kinda funny btw if they misread that in the Quran and it actually meant 72 year old virgins. :feelshaha:

"one who sustained fatal injuries during a minor crowd crush"

Just a minor trampled to death scenario, not a big deal mangos

Well at least they will now get 72 virgins right? :feelsugh:

Be kinda funny btw if they misread that in the Quran and it actually meant 72 year old virgins. :feelshaha:
They will get 72 virgins from .is

They will get 72 virgins from .is
Steve Austin What GIF

Just a minor trampled to death scenario, not a big deal mangos
kekaroo

Religious people can be quite moronic sometimes

I wish it was so warm where i live. Here it's only 16°c.

Was it worth it for them? I'd say yes. More muzzies should follow their example.

thank you SOL INVICTUS
Aurelian

I don’t know. Why no one is speaking about it. A number that high would be hard to cover up.

I don’t know. Why no one is speaking about it. A number that high would be hard to cover up.
Every year its the same thing this is nothing new.

These retards actually think dying in mecca will grant them free access to heaven.

Because in islam dying in mecaa is considered dying as a martyr. And martyrs go to heaven no matter how they lived.

Imagine in 2024 people are this stupid.

Is water not allowed there ?

Brocels dying is always saf. Most of them are probably men, can't imagine that muzzy women go out much.

More than 1100 dead now lol

These arent my brocels you retard i hope they all die a painful death
All non NTs are my brocels. Did they do this to themselves? Yes. Am I cheering on their death? No.

Brocels dying is always saf. Most of them are probably men, can't imagine that muzzy women go out much.
I doubt they were cels tbh. Most cels aren't religious retards coping with muh afterlife

I doubt they were cels tbh. Most cels aren't religious retards coping with muh afterlife
There are lots of muzzies here like @gymcellragefuel (I actually don't know if he just larps Islam for his parents or if he believes it however it is irrelevant for our discussion) and all sorts of fags like @Samurai that believe in the desert God.

Even if most brocels aren't religious, they sure as shit larp being religious in order to get some degree of sympathy from their family. So I can definitely imagine a scenario where some poor brocel got dragged by his father to Mecca and died of heat stroke because he was too high inhib to say anything.