Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5'5'' Tacocel goes to Inceltears for advice

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

They're telling him to go on therapy and meds. Poor guy. He's one of those Amerindian guys, descended from the women too ugly to get raped by Spaniards. I've seen these guys. Weird-looking moon faces, and even shorter than Mestizos. May God have mercy on this poor ugly soul.

JFL at ugly males who try to NTmaxx...

That's rope material right there. Fuck, I'm never mixing races EVER. When I know what happens to mixed race youths it justifies my racial opinions, KEK :forcedsmile:

That's rope material right there. Fuck, I'm never mixing races EVER. When I know what happens to mixed race youths it justifies my racial opinions, KEK :forcedsmile:
Race mixing should be outlawed.

"Be proud of who you are."
Cucktears JFL

Why doesn't he just get a Mexican girlfriend ffs. Racemixing only happens in affluent areas. Mexicans live in like 90% Mexican areas.

Why doesn't he just get a Mexican girlfriend ffs. Racemixing only happens in affluent areas. Mexicans live in like 90% Mexican areas.
This. Living in a mostly hispanic city, you never see them mix. If you do see a mixed couple it's an old guy with an asian girlfriend or a black guy with a fat white girl.

he should drink a mexican coke the one in the glass bottle he would feel better:feelzez:

5'5 is in the deathzone unless he has a god tier face and it's pretty clear that he doesn't have that.

Asking Inceltears for advice is a terrible idea

5'5 is in the deathzone unless he has a god tier face and it's pretty clear that he doesn't have that.

Asking Inceltears for advice is a terrible idea
They'll probably tell him to get a "more admirable" personality and spread some BS that women are not to blame for rejecting him.

They'll probably tell him to get a "more admirable" personality and spread some BS that women are not to blame for rejecting him.
They always do that and it's cancerous.
They seem to be very hostile people with a bad personality tbh. I mean they are mocking people on the internet

It never began for ethnic moonfaces, throw in that he's a manlet and we're talking truecel in almost all countries.

I guess they've switched from insulting your hygiene (just shower bro) to insulting your mental health (just eat meds and go pay for therapy bro).

What disgusting, two-faced, evil, vile, middle-aged shitsmears of failed cuckit abortions.

Over for mixed bois :feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back