Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5'5 millionaire boxer manletpilled by ricehole

• Thread starter Deleted member 22749
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22749

Self-banned
-
2 minute mark

Heavyweights are the most interesting to watch. Welterweight and above is fine, anything else and it's just roided up midgets that I have no interest in.

Heavyweights are the most interesting to watch. Welterweight and above is fine, anything else and it's just roided up midgets that I have no interest in.
Yup, who wants to watch 2 guys with no knockout power just trade and dodge punches.

6'+ white chads only

Boxing/unarmed fighting is cope. Just buy a gun and/or a knife and nobody will fuck with you unless they're stupid, in which case they will die.

his chad face brutally mogs me

Heavyweights are the most fun to watch, because heavyweight fights usually end up in knockouts.

Why are so many noodles becoming boxing and MMA experts now??
Is it just that they have been reprogrammed to seek out high T men because of growing up around all that soy??

Yup, who wants to watch 2 guys with no knockout power just trade and dodge punches.
That actually sounds like something pretty amusing to watch, ngl.

Still he has the JBW advantage.

even with a chad face and being millionaire his wife is pretty ugly and probably cucks him lmao if u don't have a decent height ur legit fucked

even with a chad face and being millionaire his wife is pretty ugly and probably cucks him lmao if u don't have a decent height ur legit fucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back