Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5’5 guy here I’ve slept with 30+ women but still can’t get a gf I think it’s my height

don’t they care more about height for one night stands? they’d take a short betabuxx

tales from the inpatient clinic

5’2 bald indian janitor causes women to drop their pants with his confidence
200.gif

At that point why would you even want a gf? That manlet should not get married and become a betabuxx, if that happens he will get a dead bedroom or he will get a manlet son/thot daughter.

At that point why would you even want a gf? That manlet should not get married and become a betabuxx, if that happens he will get a dead bedroom or he will get a manlet son/thot daughter.
They think since he can get laid his son will too. But since Kamala poojeeta is gunna be president I don’t think either will happen

He's probably attractive enough facially but girl don't wanna commit to a relationship with him because of status.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back