Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 5'5 8/10 Chad x 6'5 Mid-Tier 5/10 Normie

• Thread starter Deleted member 44279
  • Start date

?

• 5'5 Chad

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 6'5 Normie

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 44279

Life is only worth if you have jaw and chin
-
Would u rather be who?

I would rather be dead ngl

i chose 5'5" since at least i can look in the mirror. i could ascend with ethnics:feelzez:

Greys doing these threads again :feelswhat:

5'5 chad face is a circus freak, walking contradiction, & uncanny valley.

Can I be a 5ft 10 chadlite?:feelsLSD:

Honestly, 6'5 Normie is likely a chad or gigachad when looksmaxxed.

6'5"
normie

Pick one

height is everything.

Guess I'm minority here, but 8/10 Chad can just model through life, be an actor, specially if gymmaxxed (which will be easier cuz he is short), while Looksmaxxed Normie would be a 6.5 at most

There is no 5'5 chad.

There is no 5'5 chad.
:feelsdevil:
images

6'5 normie
Just looksmaxx and hit the gym for a while and you are guaranteed a Becky gf out of sheer height. You also get respect from your male peers.
5'5 Chadface will struggle to get even 5' foids. On top of that you will get subhuman treatment from your male peers.

6'5 no question about it

Chadlet is for one night stands only, Lankcel is going to find maybe one or two Becky's in his entire life that will sleep with him.

Both will have trouble finding a long-term relationship.

I would like those 3 extra inches and being a Normie would be an upgrade as a current Sub-5. But I saw a number of Tinder experiments and a Chadlet may only have ⅔ the amount of matches of a Chad and a tall Chad only has a handful more matches (for Chad's being tall isn't a particular advantage). The tall high-tier Normie still has almost no matches and got 0 dates.

View: https://youtu.be/DNP8GWv1IzQ

View: https://youtu.be/35fiNZTVVtU

Chadlet is still a slayer, tallfag needs to go to Thailand for some minor action.

Height only matters for height fetishists, most toilets usually only want "taller than me" for a relationship with Chad, Chadlet is still nice for a one night stand and nothing more.