Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5'5 3/10 curry slayer

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★

Chrome screenshot 1673072815113

Chrome screenshot 1673072908493

NT is life.

Last edited:
Holy shit that thread is incelphobic as fuck.

Also, I didn't know actual open faggots were allowed on looksmax.

Life fuel for @Zer0/∞

View attachment 693868
View attachment 693870

NT is life.
The larp is too strong

larpmax.org

That site is even easier to get validation from spergs than this place.

I remember @Zer0/∞ telling me about this guy, he's NT as FUCK, more than your average NT.
He gets approached by homos and women love homosexual looking men for some reason

Is there a pic with him and a foid or just his written anecdotes as evidence
It’s real, he had a post of foids dming him saying his smile was cute on Instagram

Most believable larp of looksmax.org

Tales from the basement part 421,231

It’s real, he had a post of foids dming him saying his smile was cute on Instagram
Post screenshot
No he’s not jfl
I’ve seen his face
He looks like a dalit sewer cleaner. But irl personality and ntness matters a lot, so it’s possible but unlikely

That faggot's forum really sucks

not a cope btw

He has charisma.

I have been posting about this topic occassionaly to tell dudes to work on their charisma. A friendly smile and greeting everybody in the room goes miles. Not wanting anything return.

Remebering peoples names, throwing parties and inviting people over is major major major social credit, all the normies and foids will be talking about you. Get a shisha, buy the booze at least the first 2 -3 bottles, the others will do the rest.

Eventually you will get the pantys coming off for you. Foids like partying and drinking, charimatic people kinda thing.

Remember how all the mayo, latina and noodle foids voted for Obama because he got charisma . Thats how charisma works.

Sadly I am not charismtic because introverted and dont want fuckers in my house.

I knew a 5ft5 Asian guy that did get some female attention because he threw parties in his mansion (he has rich parents) very frequently.
Rich or not rich has nothing to do with it. Poor people party with poor people, middle class with middle class, rich with rich.

He has charisma.

I have been posting about this topic occassionaly to tell dudes to work on their charisma. A friendly smile and greeting everybody in the room goes miles. Not wanting anything return.

Remebering peoples names, throwing parties and inviting people over is major major major social credit, all the normies and foids will be talking about you. Get a shisha, buy the booze at least the first 2 -3 bottles, the others will do the rest.

Eventually you will get the pantys coming off for you. Foids like partying and drinking, charimatic people kinda thing.

Remember how all the mayo, latina and noodle foids voted for Obama because he got charisma . Thats how charisma works.

Sadly I am not charismtic because introverted and dont want fuckers in my house.

View: https://youtu.be/X95lZ56ddj4

As an autist, I didn't get charisma as an option when investing perk points. Must be a bug.

Post screenshot

He looks like a dalit sewer cleaner. But irl personality and ntness matters a lot, so it’s possible but unlikely
Look at my above post

Most believable larp of looksmax.org
He’s not a larper, he was interviewed on Discord by a trustworthy user there and shared photos of his GF in private messages

He’s not a larper, he was interviewed on Discord by a trustworthy user there and shared photos of his GF in private messages
Why are u on that forum lmao

He has charisma.

[...]

Eventually you will get the pantys coming off for you.
Charisma gets you into the friendzone for a little while until you creep people out for existing.

I don't believe it. He's coping with larp :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

That dirty nigger is obviously LARPing. I see Dravidians roaming alone most of the time or with some bunch of truecels.

to think this creature mogs me

If I had women approaching me I would not even register an account on this forum

let alone have 20k posts

either hes a schizno or its a larp
L to the A to the R to the P