Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5’4 Riceman gets called “ugly” by Wheat Waffles, thinks he can looksmax to Chang.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This is exactly why you shouldn’t spread the Blackpill to normies: they start delusionally believing they can become chad if they looksmaxxed and looksfrauded. :blackpill::lul:

F292E094 C762 4400 9E7B D070BDB657AA

Look at his YouTube profile to video thumbnail: look like 2 completely different people. :lul:
[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://youtu.be/_ctJnUqwHNI

And he's unhappy with being told he's slightly below average LOOOOL

Once again, WW is more than generous in order to protect his rep and not get a bunch of morons telling him that he is teaching people how to hate themselves - yet still the customer is not happy

He thinks he can looksmax to a 6 or 7 this chink

@Lv99_BixNood come see this looksmax.org thread. :lul:

1 day ago (edited)
Dang nice content I’m from the Hamza discord server, I’m also Asian (Chinese) and I’m 5’9 at 13. It’s great to see Asian dating coaches like you to make content for Asian people specifically in improving their dmv/smv. I’m still learning myself and I find ur content quite entertaining and fun to watch. Keep up the good work Chung!!

Why the fuck are there 13 year olds viewing this shit?

I’m from the Hamza discord server, I’m also Asian (Chinese) and I’m 5’9 at 13.
This 13 year old height mogs me, fucking lol, might aswell rope

He's a handsome guy. Too bad he's short.

Is he not an incel?

Is he not an incel?
this isn’t handsome, he frauded his face and he isn’t Incel, he’s worse, a simp betabuxxer. :feelsUgh:
A6B43E6D 172F 48E7 AA12 F41CD95693CA

this isn’t handsome, he frauded his face and he isn’t Incel, he’s worse, a simp betabuxxer. :feelsUgh:
View attachment 563899
What do you mean he "frauded" his face? Frauded it to be uglier than it is? The pic in the thumbnail looks handsome to me.

You have to be slow with me, I'm Dumb.

What do you mean he "frauded" his face? Frauded it to be uglier than it is? The pic in the thumbnail looks handsome to me.

You have to be slow with me, I'm Dumb.
Dumbs me

Is he not an incel?
That ricecel is like 2/10. In what world is he handsome?

nonwhites living in white countries makes me sick. Being nonwhite while living among white people is fucking terrible, but it still is better than living in a shithole I guess. Especially as a mixed black person, I'm constantly reminded of my utter inferiority and my nonwhite features are grotesque in comparison to my pure white cousins.

"I'm 5'4" actually."

Brutal. He looks above average for a rice and seems NT, but his height is a death sentence.

3 at best

That's just delusional tbh unless you are factoring in his abysmal height.

Last edited:
Wheat Waffles is a snake oil salesman

If he can lean max and get back to looking like his YouTube account pic, I think his chances would be so much better, like at least 1 smv point. In his current reaction vid, he looks like a 4. He looks skinny fat so not impossible to overcome

"I'm 5'4" actually."

Brutal. He looks above average for a rice and seems NT, but his height is a death sentence.

That's just delusional tbh unless you are factoring in his abysmal height.
3 at best face. With that height he shouldve roped when he was 12

I almost mog him

We're lucky that you're not selling ratings then, clearly you know little of male facial attractiveness.
If I could sell racist face roastings I could be a millionaire

It's no more puzzling than 15yo posting on .is tbh
Very explainable: most of these youngcels have autism or something close to it.

If I could sell racist face roastings I could be a millionaire
I mean, maybe you would get a buck or two. hardly millions of ppl pay for shit like this, i for sure as hell don't need another nigga telling me im ugly lmao

Last edited:
ROFL. 5'4 shit skinned junglegook with monkey face and flat nose thinks he can get 8's or 9's.

Jesus. Holy fuckin hell. The amount of bluepilled delusions this guy has... This guy is a solid 3/10. Or maybe even 2.8/10. He has no idea what females think of him for being a 5'4, dark skinned, south east Asian male. That height is pretty average for Vietnamese and Filipino males.

His eyes are chinky and small. If being 5'4 wasn't bad enough, his bodily proportions are also off whack. His legs are really short.

That was hard to watch at the end.

Then again he is a young Asian American dude. If course young men are gonna be more naive, immature, and delusional.

Last edited:
ROFL. 5'4 shit skinned junglegook with monkey face and flat nose thinks he can get 8's or 9's.

Jesus. Holy fuckin hell. The amount of bluepilled delusions this guy has... This guy is a solid 3/10. Or maybe even 2.8/10. He has no idea what females think of him for being a 5'4, dark skinned, south east Asian male. That height is pretty average for Vietnamese and Filipino males.

His eyes are chinky and small. If being 5'4 wasn't bad enough, his bodily proportions are also off whack. His legs are really short.

That was hard to watch at the end.

Then again he is a young Asian American dude. If course young men are gonna be more naive, immature, and delusional.
He just looks dirty, He looks like he has a fucking dirty sanchez and is aroused by the smell of SHIT ON HIS UPPER LIP as he gives shitty bluepilled advice AS A 5'4 GREASY FILIPINO MANLET to get genetic trash like him PITY DATES that lead only to CUCKHOLDRY. Filipinos look untrustworthy and butterfingered, like they are gonna finger your butthole when you sleep to supply their dirty Sanchez moustache- because the sight of scatted shit is the only facial hair capable for men of such genetics.

I don't understand how does he look so old as AN ASIAN. He said he is in his 20s and already has all these wrinkles on his forehead. Nobody with self respect would hang out with such a low value male for more than 2 mins. The entire purpose of this man's life is to be colonized and lay bricks or sort bottles in a Recycling center.

Last edited:
He just looks dirty, He looks like he has a fucking dirty sanchez and is aroused by the smell of SHIT ON HIS UPPER LIP as he gives shitty bluepilled advice AS A 5'4 GREASY FILIPINO MANLET to get genetic trash like him PITY DATES that lead only to CUCKHOLDRY.

I don't understand how does he look so old as AN ASIAN. He said he is in his 20s and already has all these wrinkles on his forehead. Nobody with self respect would hang out with such a low value male for more than 2 mins. The entire purpose of this man's life should be to lay bricks or sort bottles in a Recycling center.

This guy doesn't realize how extremely racist and lookist foids are. Completely clueless obviously as he's stated he doesn't pay attention to this kinda stuff.

As I said previously, solid 3/10 or possibly lower. One commenter said 3/10 on a good day and I think thats accurate.

All three strikes he hit:
1. Ethnic southeast Asian male
2. Manlet territory short
3. Average (for a SEA male) to below average face.

This is why foids don't like Lao or Vietnamese males. They are short, dark, and a lot of the times, have those chinky slit eyes. Its just overall a very subhuman look. Sure, in that general region of the world, a lot of SEAs are more round eyed than east Asians but the small chinky slit eyed trait is also common in Vietnamese and Lao people. Now combine that with their short average height, dark skin, and monkey looking faces (flat face, flat wide nose, large protruding jaws), and its just all around a sub-human look.

Last edited:
This guy doesn't realize how extremely racist and lookist foids are. Completely clueless obviously as he's stated he doesn't pay attention to this kinda stuff.
I think he knows somewhat. But Filipinos are low IQ for asians and quite religious in their thinking. He probably applies the irrational concept of faith to his dating life.

As I said previously, solid 3/10 or possibly lower. One commenter said 3/10 on a good day and I think thats accurate.

All three strikes he hit:
1. Ethnic southeast Asian male
2. Manlet territory short
3. Average (for a SEA male) to below average face.

This is why foids don't like Lao or Vietnamese males. They are short, dark, and a lot of the times, have those chinky slit eyes. Its just overall a very subhuman look. Sure in all that general region of the world, a lot of SEAs are more round eyed than east Asians but there the small chinky slit eyed look is also common in Vietnamese and Lao people. Now combine that with their short average height, dark skin, and monkey looking faces (flat face, flat wide nose, large protruding jaws), and its just all around sub-human to foids.
he just has nothing to offer. NOTHING. What can you give Becky you fucking gook???

Loyalty?
Wit?
Wholesomeness?
A dance buddy?
A roof over her head?

None of these things will make her cunny wet panface. ALL HE CAN DO IS GASLIGHT WOMEN INTO PITY DATING HIM AT BEST. Then the women will reject him for not feeling a 'spark' and feel bitter for being tricked into lowering their value just out of politeness. He needs to know his place, and stop delaying the inevitable.

Last edited:
just be reborn theory

Literally has a white average looking gf. jbw tho right (inb4 the exception makes the rule yeah fuck u) Fuck all u niggers saying hes a ricecel. Yes hes below average, but this is proof that 4.5 isn't even incel level. 3 or below is u fucking retards. I want this site nuked and destroyed. I'm literally the only realcel on here.

1 day ago (edited)
Dang nice content I’m from the Hamza discord server, I’m also Asian (Chinese) and I’m 5’9 at 13. It’s great to see Asian dating coaches like you to make content for Asian people specifically in improving their dmv/smv. I’m still learning myself and I find ur content quite entertaining and fun to watch. Keep up the good work Chung!!

Why the fuck are there 13 year olds viewing this shit?
Even at 13 chinks know that it’s over.