Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'4 curry asking about dating in america

this is the best way to destroy your mental health and commit suicide.

Lol, he is going to rope.

No mentality for his short stature and shitty race. He can check all the checkbox to be a good catch by reddits delusional standards, still he is going to be giga truecel. He should betabuxx a pajeeta.

Betabuxxing a used up foid is the only option for him
I know 6ft curries who still don't get shit and were forced to betabuxx
He will probably join us here soon :feelskek:

My 5'4 cousin who lives in America did exactly this :lul:
Only option with bigger paycheck. All my female cousins, basically pajeetas got married to richer incel tier guys living in western europe.

I know a balding 5ft5ish bald Lebanese dude who moved to Australia with a super hot wife from back home. He is currently on hard times financially, really hope his foid doesn't cheat on him or I think he'll rope.

Indian and manlet, deadset on trying to date in the West?

He's going to die. By his own hand.

Last edited:
Also this guy is retarded. I have remote work that's well paid and am thinking of actually moving back to India (I'm in central america now). The timezone overlap (or lack thereoff) is main thing fucking me over but otherwise I'd do it. If this dude can pull in somewhere in 6 figure USD in India while living in curryland at 5ft5 he'd get tonnes of pussy. Even I at 5ft nothing could probably betabuxx and get a small amount of attention.

Only option with bigger paycheck. All my female cousins, basically pajeetas got married to richer incel tier guys living in western europe.
My cousin isn't really even rich, just middle class but still gets to spread his genes. Curries wouldn't exist if it wasn't for arrange marriage

I know a balding 5ft5ish bald Lebanese dude who moved to Australia with a super hot wife from back home. He is currently on hard times financially, really hope his foid doesn't cheat on him or I think he'll rope.

It's probably going to happen ngl.

Australia is a gigashithole for incels, up there with Canada.

What's with All these fake and gay faggotposts. Fuck off niggers

No mentality for his short stature and shitty race. He can check all the checkbox to be a good catch by reddits delusional standards, still he is going to be giga truecel. He should betabuxx a pajeeta.
Jennifer Lawrence Dance GIF

The truth he isn’t saying is he wants a white girl. That’s what this is all about. Rather than staying in his own country and marrying his own women, he wants to go to the USA and marry Jennifer Lawrence.

All this shit about warrior spirit and taking risks is just bullshit larp. His “treasure” at the end of the search is a pink vagina like he’s always dreamed of. He listed off his stats because he was hoping his Reddit hugbox would say

>Yeah man, you’re a hardworking guy. Big tit white women will respect that. Come on over.

He get honest answers, and he sperged out.

The truth he isn’t saying is he wants a white girl. That’s what this is all about. Rather than staying in his own country and marrying his own women, he wants to go to the USA and marry Jennifer Lawrence.

All this shit about warrior spirit and taking risks is just bullshit larp. His “treasure” at the end of the search is a pink vagina like he’s always dreamed of. He listed off his stats because he was hoping his Reddit hugbox would say

>Yeah man, you’re a hardworking guy. Big tit white women will respect that. Come on over.

No sympathy for him either. Last thing we need is another deathnic simp obsessing and drooling over White Beckies.

Honestly he might even be in a better position than the average White male in their respective country. At least over in India, arranged marriages aren't completely dead.

My cousin isn't really even rich, just middle class but still gets to spread his genes. Curries wouldn't exist if it wasn't for arrange marriage
True. It's enough to money mog her other options. 3rd world whores know the importance of the money.

He already didn't had luck with local foids, he describe himself as nerdy, he probably thinks USA foids will appreciate him more. This is what you get when you listen to reddits advice.

Betabuxxing a used up foid is the only option for him
:yes:

I don't get why rich curries would want to date instead of getting an arranged marriage.

If foid comes from a conservative family and is in early 20s than there is a high chance that she would be loyal to you