Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

53 year old boomer on incels

niggas lookin rough :feelswhere:

He would be posting here rn if he was born 20 years later.
Boomers were living in the easiest times in human history and still managed to fuck it all up.
And now WE have to pay the price for THEIR past failures.

Boomers were living in the easiest times in human history and still managed to fuck it all up.
'easiest times in history' are still there

And he still was married twice despite looking like a bum and his clothes are probably from the salvation army. His rant starts from 1:00.
Her is still oblivious to TindER reality of today's dating.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jw6o10aF1g&ab_channel=MrBuzz%27sManCave

The women from his era were completely different, no point on even trying to understand us. Women back then didn't have TikTok and that's more than enough proof that modern Women are a different species

The women from his era were completely different, no point on even trying to understand us. Women back then didn't have TikTok and that's more than enough proof that modern Women are a different species
He was mentioning Facebook which is the favorite boomer platform LOL.

more like 73 year old silent gen

He was mentioning Facebook which is the favorite boomer platform LOL.
Burger boomers deserve the rope, they fucked up the society worldwide and now they think that they have a word to say about us?

Burger boomers deserve the rope, they fucked up the society worldwide and now they think that they have a word to say about us?
He was also mentioning that even unkempt housewives can find someone on Facebook (water wet). He doesn't get it that it's different for us.

Boomers are retarded

They think that they know how to do everything because they had success years ago, and don't realize that things are different now

Boomer parents made things worse for the current gen, they do very little research into how to actually help their children in the modern world, and just assume their kids can + should do the same thing as them

Yeah it really was, post world war 2 seemed great, technology was only benefitting society at that point and not setting it back, finances were way easier more social shit going on to make friends and get a girlfriend, it's peaked at the 60's to 90's

My mother told me a story in the 70's of going in the heart of our states capital on a sunday or a monday just roller skating around in the FUCKING CITY, like we can not even comprehend that, there was just less people around too now if i go to the city its crawling with people I can barely walk around 24/7 even the little things back then seemed better.

Ignore all boomers. They are so fucking oblivious to how hard it is for men not only in dating but in general.

I can't stand boomers, some of them are based. But just expect to here some bluepilled shit

He's 53.

He IS an Incel.

And he still was married twice despite looking like a bum and his clothes are probably from the salvation army. His rant starts from 1:00.

I'm not going to take any advice from a chain smoking alcoholic Boomer who doesn't know who the bad guys in World War II were but I do agree with his last statement Society is sick he hit the nail on the head with that it's just we are forced into this Society without any benefits coming our way and we suffer a pointless life that's why I'm upset

BoomER doesn't know shit about how the world works today. Water.

Back in his day it was sub 4 law.

Now it's sub 8 law.

Over.

He's right that society is sick and not fitting in isn't a sign of there being anything wrong with us.

But virtually all females do fit in. If society is sick, and virtually all females fit into society for better or worse, then most females are sick as well... and therein lies the problem.

Fuck that mogger

Boomers fucking I want them all dead fuck boomer!

Nigga looks like a panda.

>the guys complaining about not getting women are not ugly
>I see ugly guys with women all the time

really activates the almonds

Fakecel. You can’t be an incel if you married.

He is from a different time

Delusional turd