Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5'3 manlet

A

acension

Greycel
i'm a 5'3 manlet in college women look at me in disgust and are repulsed by me. Got made fun of in highschool constantly picked on for my height.

In order to minimize the mogging when you're in college, go the library or any other secluded areas immediately when you're on your breaks.

"You already know where I'm going with this, it's over for you bro." - HeedandSucceed.:blackpill:

i'm a 5'3 manlet in college women look at me in disgust and are repulsed by me. Got made fun of in highschool constantly picked on for my height.
Which country? :feelsmega:

im an ethnic in a western country and im 5'3 wish i wasn't born. Btw are you tamil?
If I was a mogger Tamil why tf would I be here? I'm a filthy inferior Telugu :feelsrope:

@Rapist is a Sri Lankan Tamil also born in Canada and wishes he was never born just like you :forcedsmile:

If I was a mogger Tamil why tf would I be here? I'm a filthy inferior Telugu :feelsrope:

@Rapist is a Sri Lankan Tamil also born in Canada and wishes he was never born just like you :forcedsmile:
at least telugus got good features, you got it better than the chinks

Cope :forcedsmile: Maybe rest of curries but Telugus are the bottom most of bottom. All of foids were obsessed with kpoop at my school. I even saw a Telugu foid with a chink one time. All chinks mogg us

Cope :forcedsmile: Maybe rest of curries but Telugus are the bottom most of bottom. All of foids were obsessed with kpoop at my school. I even saw a Telugu foid with a chink one time. All chinks mogg us

how tall are you? pheno and race isn't everything my indian friend is tall and pulls and hes from tamil nadu or sum like that.

id rather be telugu then 5'3 100% of the time

i got it worse then you ngl

Exactly currycels like @anandkonda and @Rapist need to stoo crying. If they lived a day in my life theyd rope

I’m uglier than mistersinister and kim jong un and william hung combined

need length surgery for legs

Exactly currycels like @anandkonda and @Rapist need to stoo crying. If they lived a day in my life theyd rope
Idk if ur lying about being 1/10 trucel but im legit unironically one too i hope ur not larping fag cuz most people on here are failed normies very few trucels here except me @TheGrayWolf

I’m a 1/10 truecel
Now you are really making me curious what you look like. Any chance you could DM me a face reveal? I’ve seen like 7 other face reveals, and a couple were absolute truecel in looks.

Idk if ur lying about being 1/10 trucel but im legit unironically one too i hope ur not larping fag cuz most people on here are failed normies very few trucels here except me @TheGrayWolf
I’m genuinely curious what you look like. Ever gonna DM me that face reveal? I have seen some very truecel faces here and wanna know how your compares

I’m genuinely curious what you look like. Ever gonna DM me that face reveal? I have seen some very truecel faces here and wanna know how your compares
No it’s demotivating and I don’t know you that well.

I feel like at 5’3 you should definitely consider leg-lengthening surgery. If it’s successful, you might get up to 5’9-5’10 (with shoes) and you won’t be a complete trucel at least (assuming your looks are average)

my condolences
thats actually some diabolical shit
leg-lenghtening seems like the only light at the end of the tunnel here

You mean the two of us or only you?

Take night classes where it's filled with adults in their 30s or older and just go in and out and none of the highschool bullshit.

Or trade apprenticeships or be a truck driver or something

Take night classes where it's filled with adults in their 30s or older and just go in and out and none of the highschool bullshit.

Or trade apprenticeships or be a truck driver or something
Night classes? Wdym? I don't think that is a thing where I live

Night classes? Wdym? I don't think that is a thing where I live
Then online courses or just jump into a trade or something. Construction may be biased to hire tall chads but something like welding, auto mechanic, I've seen many manlets work those jobs.

I'm 5'5... Just a couple inches taller

Then online courses or just jump into a trade or something. Construction may be biased to hire tall chads but something like welding, auto mechanic, I've seen many manlets work those jobs.

I'm 5'5... Just a couple inches taller
I will try to get into construction or maybe attend online classes since I have severe social anxiety and a subhuman goblin face. Perhaps that is the only option for us subhumans