Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5'3" and 3/4"

Tyreno

Tyreno

Back2schoolcel
  • 99% of other men are taller and view you as "lesser than" irl
  • over half a foot shorter than the average male
  • no respect from anyone, period
  • people mentally laugh at how short you are when you do anything, and frequently talk about you/your height behind your back
  • getting any management job is extremely difficult. going for high/officer positions in a company is essentially impossible.
  • you are never any woman's "first choice" and they almost always wish you were taller
  • if somehow you can get a girl, the girl feels embarrassed to introduce someone as short as you to her family and friends
  • dating apps are imposssible. the second you tell girls that you are 5'4", they will immediately ghost you or tell you off in 95% of cases. In the other 4% of cases, they will say it's fine but then realize during the first date that it's actually not fine with them
  • if you get legitimately angry people will laugh/not take it seriously. if you have the opposite attitude and joke too much, people will say you're jestermaxxing
There's literally no way to win as a very short guy. No mattter what you do, you're treated like shit and expected to take it with a smile.

-

• 99% of other men are taller and view you as "lesser than" irl
  • over half a foot shorter than the average male
  • no respect from anyone, period
  • people mentally laugh at how short you are when you do anything, and frequently talk about you/your height behind your back
  • getting any management job is extremely difficult. going for high/officer positions in a company is essentially impossible.
  • you are never any woman's "first choice" and they almost always wish you were taller
  • if somehow you can get a girl, the girl feels embarrassed to introduce someone as short as you to her family and friends
  • dating apps are imposssible. the second you tell girls that you are 5'4", they will immediately ghost you or tell you off in 95% of cases. In the other 4% of cases, they will say it's fine but then realize during the first date that it's actually not fine with them
  • if you get legitimately angry people will laugh/not take it seriously. if you have the opposite attitude and joke too much, people will say you're jestermaxxing
There's literally no way to win as a very short guy. No mattter what you do, you're treated like shit and expected to take it with a smile.

-
  • can't play the piano

Just write in biography "yes maybe my height doesnt reach the highest, but something else does)))00 "

well said, manletism is too much of failo, nothing really makes up for it

you can't get seriously angry and not be taken as a bitching kid if you're a manlet. Even my mom will often playfully laugh off my anger and make it seem unimportant. And if you can't get some respect even from your mom, it's over.

you can't get seriously angry and not be taken as a bitching kid if you're a manlet. Even my mom will often playfully laugh off my anger and make it seem unimportant. And if you can't get some respect even from your mom, it's over.
How tall are you dude? My mom literally does this exact same thing and it's so aggravating. She seems completely unphased when I get angry. It's ridiculous.

I'm a 5'6 incel

Old news. I made a mega thread on the heightpill tbh.

How tall are you dude? My mom literally does this exact same thing and it's so aggravating. She seems completely unphased when I get angry. It's ridiculous.
Honestly brutal if your mom can't even take you seriously. Remind her that she's the one that made you.

165 cm the last time I measured. Probably will "trample down" to 160-162 as they say in my language. Mom literally treats me as a kid, even beats me (playfully once again) when anxious or just annoyed with me. I think I will never earn her respect. If I were a really huge guy she'd think twice before talk down to me or upset me in any way.

165 cm the last time I measured. Probably will "trample down" to 160-162 as they say in my language. Mom literally treats me as a kid, even beats me (playfully once again) when anxious or just annoyed with me. I think I will never earn her respect. If I were a really huge guy she'd think twice before talk down to me or upset me in any way.
I can relate to this so hard.

5'7, my mother didn't take me seriously either, until one day I hit her hard enough, now she knows who the alpha is and constantly threatened to do it again.

5'7, my mother didn't take me seriously either, until one day I hit her hard enough, now she knows who the alpha is and constantly threatened to do it again.
^Made my day:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Tyreno have you tried working on your personality?

I really don't want to hurt her, I know she does this because it's the way she is programmed to behave when not perceiving you as a physical threat. When I try to verbally attack her and act really bitter (if she continues to push this shit behavior further, which is not uncommon), often she will pretend she's taken offence at my rude words and go in her room, but I won't give a shit and somehow she is once again jovial and upbeat like before.

• can't play the piano
can somewhat relate lol, but I used to know a guy just about my height with a really huge hands, almost bear-like. Some men manage to remain men despite their short stature, mostly older generation. But their other features are also somewhat oversized and mock any woman or manlet of a comparable size.

Last edited:
Brutal as fuck

incel trait: starting shortcels.co but nobody joins so you have to come back to incels.co

I'm also 5'4", I feel mostly the same about it.

You can get people to take you seriously, but it takes serious effort and strong interpersonal skills.

I actually do work as an officer in real life, I haven't found it too difficult to earn the respect of others as long as I'm genuinely someone worthy of respect.

The only guys who rip on me for my height or disrespect me for it tend to be 6'3"+ guys who derive most of their value from their height.

Most of my life is okay, the only genuine problem I have is with women, they're just not attracted to me.

I'm also 5'4", I feel mostly the same about it.

You can get people to take you seriously, but it takes serious effort and strong interpersonal skills.

I actually do work as an officer in real life, I haven't found it too difficult to earn the respect of others as long as I'm genuinely someone worthy of respect.

The only guys who rip on me for my height or disrespect me for it tend to be 6'3"+ guys who derive most of their value from their height.

Most of my life is okay, the only genuine problem I have is with women, they're just not attracted to me.
Yeah, this is how I feel too. It's possible to get respect if you work 10x harder at it in other aspects of life, but with females they just won't be attracted to you naturally.

This is basically how it is and I think everyone knows this.

Based truth. as 5'5 currycel can confirm, that it's very brutal. I have seen literal elementary school girls taller than me. completely demolishes a man's self esteem. When I think of a man I think of a person who is taller than highschiolers, but here I am shorter than mere elementary schoolers.

Based truth. as 5'5 currycel can confirm, that it's very brutal. I have seen literal elementary school girls taller than me. completely demolishes a man's self esteem. When I think of a man I think of a person who is taller than highschiolers, but here I am shorter than mere elementary schoolers.

Yeah that always fucking stings. It reminds me that at the end of the day, I'll always have the impression of being immature, as if I never grew up properly.

Yeah that always fucking stings. It reminds me that at the end of the day, I'll always have the impression of being immature, as if I never grew up properly.
it really sucks, the most fundamental measure of masculinity, a man's height is 100% genetic. such bullshit. just lol at manlets who pray to God, for if he existed, would not be worth praying to. how could someone be thankful for manletism? I can't think of single social interaction where being a manlet helped me.

fuck dude i feel you. theres a guy in my class whos 160cm. at least you have it better than him, he looks like an asian too.

King shit.

That's brutal brocel

At 5’1, trust me I understand

Haha I’m 5 5 how’s the weather down there little man :feelsgah:

Dude...how do you cope with this? Do people not comment all the fucking time?
If I didn't have the appearance of gollum from lord of the rings it would be easier. But it is quite difficult.
:feelsree::feelsree:

Massive Cope

You're still heightmogged by a good number of holes beyond that one on one shitspat.

5'4+ skinny+ childish face

IT'S OVEEEER

5'4+ skinny+ childish face

IT'S OVEEEER
I've actually filled out and don't look as young anymore, but obviously it hasn't helped much at 5'4. I will be talking about this tomorrow on FaceAndLMS's stream, he asked me to come on.

Unless you have good face like the midget chad mod of this place.

I felt bad for you until the "gets dates on Tinder" part.