Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 52 percent of women don't want sex with their husbands four years into marriage

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

"statistics would seem to back this presumption up, with only 48 per cent of women still wanting regular sex after just four years of marriage."

"This is according to the Kinsey Report, a study into the sex lives of Americans by the National Centre for Health Statistics."

Last edited:
Most marriages nowadays are whores finding a betabuxx to settle with

It's a classic study. Can't believe how normgroids still fell for marriages

These are the ugly happily married guys that normies use to gaslight us when we bring up our problems jfl. Basically when a normie brings up an anecdote about a married person there is a chance he's lying, but if we give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he is saying the truth, then there is a 50 percent chance this shit is going on JFL. Actually wait, there is an even higher chance that their anecdote is false since the bottom 50 percent of men in terms of appearance are more likely to coincide with the 50 percent of men not getting sex in their marriage.

Last edited:
You aint blackpilled if you still consider marriage

Over.

Attachments

• artworks-000427079103-72ozjz-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-000427079103-72ozjz-t500x500.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 25
Deadbedrooms etc water is wet

Never began for betabuxers

Over for husbandcels.:bluepill:

Last edited:
according to the Kinsey Report

Research who Alfred Kinsey was.

He used to masturbate babies - for science - until they cried and called it an orgasm.

He died smashing his own balls.

Most marriages nowadays are whores finding a betabuxx to settle with
Exactly. That's why I pay no mind to the girls who show fake interest in me. We get to talking and I ask for their numbers, but past that, she is really only scouting me as a possible fallback contingency. If these girls were actually attracted to me they would have copulated with me by now, period. I'm not betabuxxing one of these girls, I'm not entering a dead-bedroom agreement. Nope. Nuh-uh.

"statistics would seem to back this presumption up, with only 48 per cent of women still wanting regular sex after just four years of marriage."

"This is according to the Kinsey Report, a study into the sex lives of Americans by the National Centre for Health Statistics."
Let me fuck them

Brutal statistics. Just shows how rotten women are to trap a man in a sexless marriage

You say that but tradcucks have been pushing marriage hard recently

Marriage is perfectly fine as long as legislation isn’t retarded.

Hookup culture is degenerate.

Maybe the husbands don't shower enough

You say that but tradcucks have been pushing marriage hard recently
I understand them in a way. I also would like to get married if we lived before feminism and technology

They’re probably fucking Chad on the side to release their urges, if I was married and not getting consistent sex I’m assuming one of these or all:
1. She’s cheating
2. She’s not attracted
3. She’s “Bored”

Them not giving up the pussy while married is the most cucked shit ever.

This is why cheating is morally okay for men (not for women)
Men simply need a way to release sexual tension. If women are going to be picky and selective when theyre married then they can just not have sex with anyone

average normie marriage in 2024:

:lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Women have literally ONE job (sexually pleasing men, it takes no effort for women to lay there and give men holes), yet even that is too much to ask :feelsseriously:

Half your belongings are on the line its not Worth it
Yep. I have too much to lose too. My dad left me a decent property and a couple cars. No dumb cunt is gonna steal it away

Women only give sex to chad