Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 5'2'' Manlet fights 6'5'' tall fag

Lol lanklet stick underestimated gorilla (not meant in a bad seense). Based and Gorillapilled.

that lanklet is how 90% of "men" fight. literally no clue how to punch, nor are they willing to. they just try to grab you an then don't know what to do after they do.

Literally just basic training and natural violent tendencies are all you fucking need to beat 90% of men in a fight. I'm 5'6 and beat guys who are 6-6'2 before.

that lanklet is how 90% of "men" fight. literally no clue how to punch, nor are they willing to. they just try to grab you an then don't know what to do after they do.

Literally just basic training and natural violent tendencies are all you fucking need to beat 90% of men in a fight. I'm 5'6 and beat guys who are 6-6'2 before.

Isn't that more of a tie? The op's video I mean

They're too used to coasting the world based on height. Meanwhile manlets get picked on more so they're more likely to learn how to defend themselves.

Tallfags are much easier opponents than most people would think. If you rely on your height to intimidate people you would have very little experience when it comes to a actual fight. They'll get arrogant and think they can do whatever they want because of a lifetime of literally looking down on others, for example the guy stealing the food in the video, and most of the time they'll get away with it. But sometimes there will be a manlet who has nothing left to lose and the tallfag's action is just enough to push him over the edge. Unlike the tallfag the manlet has some fighting experience because he is constantly being pushed around so he has to stand up from himself to stop being targeted.

@ThoughtfulCel damn there are signs of you everywhere

Why do normies act like this