Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5'2'' manlet asks :"What can studying do?" It won't do shit, just NEETmaxx buddy boyo!

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

[UWSL]In the past, when I did my homework now, my parents believed in the general quality, what education did I have in reading, and if I have old friends in the future, I will work very well. If I have friends in the future, my work will be very good. Now, I am 20 years old, and that’s it. , I think, no matter how good I study, I used to be happy, because I am 158 tall, I really don’t want to have someone to accompany, and I don’t, because I study electronics in college, I have a lot of schoolwork pressure, and I don’t have time to go out to play, because the family is unhappy and boring, some parents usually Often hung up on the phone, she now begins to think that her family relationship is only for a useful person, what a good child, I often say to modern people, many people are used to the New Year, and now many people are used to Just use it, then what should I do if I am so short, I also love my hope, I am about to commit suicide due to my own conditions...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]When you are sub4 even studymaxxing is cope boyos, I told him to neetmaxx[/UWSL]

"If you have a good education, you will have a girlfriend. I don’t think it applies to modern times. Many girls now think that they have enough money. So what should I do if I am so short? I also hope that someone will love me. Condition to commit suicide..."

Last edited:
write a manifesto
hateful insul

volcel if privileged enough to be able to neet

Brutal. Since you are still young and you have a high intellect, you could try to moneymaxx for a big chip company and get plastic surgery :feelzez:

Brutal. Since you are still young and you have a high intellect, you could try to moneymaxx for a big chip company and get plastic surgery :feelzez:
i'm not 5'2''
it's a Dcucker

i'm not 5'2''
it's a Dcucker
I see. It's truly over for him. NEETmaxing makes sense here :feelsrope:

[UWSL]In the past, when I did my homework now, my parents believed in the general quality, what education did I have in reading, and if I have old friends in the future, I will work very well. If I have friends in the future, my work will be very good. Now, I am 20 years old, and that’s it. , I think, no matter how good I study, I used to be happy, because I am 158 tall, I really don’t want to have someone to accompany, and I don’t, because I study electronics in college, I have a lot of schoolwork pressure, and I don’t have time to go out to play, because the family is unhappy and boring, some parents usually Often hung up on the phone, she now begins to think that her family relationship is only for a useful person, what a good child, I often say to modern people, many people are used to the New Year, and now many people are used to Just use it, then what should I do if I am so short, I also love my hope, I am about to commit suicide due to my own conditions...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]When you are sub4 even studymaxxing is cope boyos, I told him to neetmaxx[/UWSL]

"If you have a good education, you will have a girlfriend. I don’t think it applies to modern times. Many girls now think that they have enough money. So what should I do if I am so short? I also hope that someone will love me. Condition to commit suicide..."

Are you Asian buddyboyo

at least in Asia height is much lower the only thing you can do is cutemaxx I guess.

Are you Asian buddyboyo

at least in Asia height is much lower the only thing you can do is cutemaxx I guess.
yes but i'm also uglyt

when, exactly, does dropping out of colleege and neetmaxxing recomomended?
If they are really bad at academics in addition to being unattractive, then it would be preferable for them to just let go. There is no point in ruining one's mental and physical health for no results. NEETmaxing, making a small business or finding a trade would be better in those circumstances.

yes but i'm also uglyt
Then its over I dont know what to tell you.

5'2 is brutal height and if you cant even cuteboymaxx then its really over. It might even be more over for you than it is for me which is a big achievement ngl sorry buddyboyo you dont deserve this

Then its over I dont know what to tell you.

5'2 is brutal height and if you cant even cuteboymaxx then its really over. It might even be more over for you than it is for me which is a big achievement ngl sorry buddyboyo you dont deserve this
i'm not 5'2'' btw i'm 5'5''

If they are really bad at academics in addition to being unattractive, then it would be preferable for them to just let go. There is no point in ruining one's mental and physical health for no results. NEETmaxing, making a small business or finding a trade would be better in those circumstances.
her needs an INTENESE AMOUNT of compensation just to be able to betabuxx

But Im not manlet I'm 5'10

tho tbh tbh tbh

I would do it to be 5'11 or 6'0 ngl ded srs
if you're not ugly stop browsing this fucking site

if you're not ugly stop browsing this fucking site

Jfl I am fucking ugly

I am a subhuman balded slavcel. Just because I got average height doesnt mean Im not ugly wtf xDDDD

@SlayerSlayer

"If there is no way to make money
Reading is indeed the most solid way to improve the quality of work in the future
There are many interesting things to do in life
Make money and live a comfortable life
Leave a bad family member and keep a pet with you
Don't be too obsessed with making girlfriends
Having a girlfriend won't make your life better
you work hard"

JFL

"
Download dcard specially to reply you.

I don’t think that degree is necessary, but you must continue to read books, because reading has many functions, but the most fundamental thing should be to let you better understand the nature of the world.

It is recommended to read the principles of Marx's philosophy. You can have a broader perspective on the world, and your mentality will be more peaceful and less hesitant.

[UWSL]
經社群驗證圖示

Fuck dcuck[/UWSL]

@BlackPilledNeet @fast_curry

I am 5'0". Studying does shit.

Your academic achievements are at the bottom of the list,along with your personality.That's how shallow women are.

jfl did you successfully convince anyone from dcard to come here?