Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'2 "incel" confessing his feelings to his crush.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
3r7CMpW.png

I definitely think Knajjd is a legit incel but only because of his height, not the "subhuman ethnic" bs he talks about.

Framecel222 said:
I definitely think Knajjd is a legit incel but only because of his height, not the "subhuman ethnic" bs he talks about.

I believe he really is incel but if I had his face, even with his height, I'm 100 percent convinced I could get a girlfriend.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I believe he really is incel but if I had his face, even with his height, I'm 100 percent convinced I could get a girlfriend.

What would be your strategy? Only routes I can see are heightfrauding, niche pedo bait game, or just finding a girl who's even shorter.

Framecel222 said:
What would be your strategy? Only routes I can see are heightfrauding, niche pedo bait game, or just finding a girl who's even shorter.

Play up the kawaii look, go for asian girls and weeb white girls 5'2 or shorter.

Framecel222 said:
Cunts shorter than Knajjd have a major tallfag fetish 99% of the time

He looking at a imaginary camera like its the office

Themisterpepsi said:
He looking at a imaginary camera like its the office

He's avoiding eye contact because he's a shy cutie boi  ( *’ω’* )     (*^^*)     ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)

Ryo_Hazuki said:
He's avoiding eye contact because he's a shy cutie boi  ( *’ω’* )     (*^^*)     ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)

Does knajjd even come here anymore

I Miss him

he is 14yo, he will be a 5'7 slayer in a few years

torujo said:
he is 14yo, he will be a 5'7  slayer in a few years

I'm pretty sure he is 21

Themisterpepsi said:
I'm pretty sure he is 21

Yeah he's actually 21.  He just memes being 14.  Everyone who used the old incel abode discord (which knajjd was very active in) knows he's really 21.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Play up the kawaii look, go for asian girls and weeb white girls 5'2 or shorter.

How do you go for asian girls in Turkey

kkt6 said:
How do you go for asian girls in Turkey

Good point though he could expat. I'm sure there's also weeb girls in Turkey and some are his height or shorter.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

I don't know if you actually have idea how a 5'2 person looks like. It's basically a dwarf. He's a treasure for any trap lover but I've never seen a guy THAT short with a gf.

Is that Turkroach Knajjd on **********? I do believe that hes an incel since hes a GIGA MANLET.

If I were him I would move to China or Japan or some shit where they treasure pretty boy twinks and the general population is short anyways.

Still too short for Asian countries lol. Most of the twinks girls like in Asia are taller than 5’7

Ryo_Hazuki said:

this

PessimisticFailure said:
Framecel222 said:
Cunts shorter than Knajjd have a major tallfag fetish 99% of the time
It's less height and more face, as long as your face and frame go fine together. If he was gymcel, it'd be awful, but if he has a twink body there are tons of weeb girls he could get.

Framecel222 said:

Is he even ethnic at all? looks like a white boy tbh.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Is he even ethnic at all? looks like a white boy tbh.

He's one of the European genetically Turkish guys. Def of European ancestry.

5 foot 2 is equivalent for rope

o1FBTGQ.jpg

There is another documented case of this situation.