Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'2 fit blackcel vs 5'2 PAWG who is stronger?

The male. Size doesn't matter. Even a 5'2 male could beat a >6'0 female with ease, muscle mass is everything that matters and women have little to none of it, a manlet could beat the shit out of every tall woman. What can she really do? Most fit women just train their ass. A little man with power is like a bull, a tall female like a twig.

my sister is stronger than me and she is 2 inches shorter than me. I used to beat her up but now cant do it anymore

not even that hard to overpower a "man"
You'd have to be literally anemic to be weaker than a foid
dk she is really strong - I had an argument with my mom once asked her for money and started reeeing, my sister came told me to shut the fuck up, tried to beat her up and got mogged:what:

dk she is really strong - I had an argument with my mom once asked her for money and started reeeing, my sister came told me to shut the fuck up, tried to beat her up and got mogged:what:
yes if you live a sedantry lifestyle your body will get pretty weak, its why gymceling is one cope i think is always worth promoting

Nah, men with low testosterone has around 300, women with high around 90, men have much stronger bones and muscles, aggressiveness and explosiveness. 13yo boy could beat up an adult female athlete.

The male. Size doesn't matter. Even a 5'2 male could beat a >6'0 female with ease, muscle mass is everything that matters and women have little to none of it, a manlet could beat the shit out of every tall woman. What can she really do? Most fit women just train their ass. A little man with power is like a bull, a tall female like a twig.
But taller woman are suppose to have bigger bones. Not just in length but in width as well.

Male would win.

The average adult foid has the strength of an average 12 year old boy, so the answer should be obvious.

Tf is this :feelshaha: