Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'2 currycel moving to Canada because he heard "Canadians are friendly"

5'2? I hope none blackpills him

Last edited:
Someone fucking PM him before he fucks up.

He should go to the Netherlands

What a poor naive fucking soul. Already facing the heightpill at home and thinks going to a predominantly white country where average FEMALE height still mogs him is going to help?? On top of that he's coming from an all male school meaning he doesn't even have experience with curry foids. He won't know anyone and probably doesn't speak English well so who's going to tell him about smelling like a bag of flaming ass?
Over for him.

Attachments

• pajeet.jpg
    pajeet.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 295
Mods should start preparing an account for him here already

I almost spit my food reading this title :feelshaha:

its true in india as well but i have been able to survive by being a topper in my class so every one has to come to me for notes so most of the guys didn't talk shit

Typical studycel, never began for him.

brutal he will be in for an awakening

Bad idea. He will have zero friends, plus he will have to work like a dog in one of the most expensive countries in the world, and live in a shitty climate.

Damn, he seems pretty bluepilled. I don't know if he will be able to handle the blackpill...

He doesn't even know most probably what he's about to face, jfl, might end up being the legendary 5' 2" bald Indian Janitor :feelskek:

if this guy ends up in Toronto he's gonna end up in trouble with the law if he hits on any foids

He doesn't even know most probably what he's about to face, jfl, might end up being the legendary 5' 2" bald Indian Janitor :feelskek:
If he showers daily and has a great personality he will get women you Incel.

I tried to explain to him Canadians aren't nice to curries, but he called me prejudiced jfl.
Canadians aren't friendly to anyone since most Canadians are either Chinks or immigrants from the Middle East now lol.

Love the top response from some short guy that met his wife in the 90's. These old fools just don't know what the world is like now.

Lol he wants to get LL surgery: :feelskek:

I have been through a lot of shit and bad luck I am still here nothing has broken me I am sure that this will not break me and if it gets really bad I can consider leg-lengthening get to 5"5 to 5 " 6 can really help me if needed

But shortcel reminds him that it's over:

Do not spend that kind of money or risk your legs' health with LL surgery. I'm almost 5'8" and can tell you that in mostly white areas you aren't considered average height until around 5'10". 5'5" or 5'6" just ain't gonna cut it.

Get educated and get skilled in your job/profession, makecsome money and buy some fun stuff instead.

Just moneymaxx and don't even think about dating, brutal realitycheck.

He's so naive and dead set on moving to Canada, I wish I could reach through the screen and slap some sense into him.

If he was 6'2 maybe.. but then he could just stay in India and live it up.

Holy shit it's so over for him he doesn't know what's coming.

You’re all coping he will slay because he’s a curry God

He's so naive and dead set on moving to Canada, I wish I could reach through the screen and slap some sense into him.
Tbh he's a fucking idiot

Fucking brutal, 5’2” + curry studycel. I bet he thinks he is going to get a beautiful blonde girlfriend his first week there.

You’re all coping he will slay because he’s a curry God
@pp183 can confirm

What a poor naive fucking soul. Already facing the heightpill at home and thinks going to a predominantly white country where average FEMALE height still mogs him is going to help?? On top of that he's coming from an all male school meaning he doesn't even have experience with curry foids. He won't know anyone and probably doesn't speak English well so who's going to tell him about smelling like a bag of flaming ass?
Over for him.
he comes from an all male school??? He's 100% gonna end up on Predator Poachers Toronto. He simply has no idea about the levels of feminism going on in Canada. It's gonna be funny.