Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'2 curry says he's not an incel but still feels hopeless

Being manlet is bad enough being curry too. GameOver!!!

5'2 curry autist is pretty much the definition of over. I don't see how on earth one would pull an Incel Exit here and that's why barely anyone touched the thread.

But at least he has the option of arranged marriage. Most of us get shit.

Fits the "demographics" but not an incel btw :feelskek::feelskek:

"my rotten luck" implies that this condition is somehow rare or accidental. it's neither.

"What an attractive young man!":foidSoy:

The main difference between Chads and this guy is that Chads don't need to share their life experiences online because they're already successful with women and seeking relationship advice is out of their minds. One of the red flags is seeking advice on the Internet. Successful men rarely (if ever) do that.

Longbowman

@Ritalincel

recessed hairline:feelskek:

Short, Indian, and probably autistic. He should just focus on getting into med school so he can have plenty of money to cope with being alone for the rest of his life. It never began.

Clearly incel in denial here

my nigga needs to stop being so soy, accept the truth, take the blackpill, and become based ASAP. TELL HIM TO READ THE POSTS ON THE FORUM.

JFL SOMEONE STOP HIM FROM BEING SUCH A SOY ASS BETACUCK BRAH, I cringed so hard at some of the "liberal" shit he was posting. Nonetheless, few more years and he will be posting here

THE AUTOTRUCELS ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING! JOIN US ,BE OUR ALLY! IT WAS WRITTEN IN YOUR FATE (GENES)

When will they learn that it does not matter what you identify as but what you are. You are unattractive , you are a virgin loser, you are doomed to die alone.

My man hits incel bingo x10 and still thinks hes unlucky:feelsmage:

RahaneFan said:
I'm not an incel.
I certainly fit the general demographics of one,
but I don't hate women

Inceldom does not require hatred of women, that's just a fake meme pushed by IT. What a cuck.

This is of course the kind of deceptive gynocentric shit (any community which allows you to criticize individual women must be portrayed as hating all of them) that fuels misogyny, which is what IT wants, since then there is more hostility and drama for them to feed off.

At least he is not an incel I guess

But at least he has the option of arranged marriage. Most of us get shit.
This meme is getting old. Do you really think indians, one of the most fucking feminist cultures nowadays, let's ugly men choose any woman, or even A woman? The fucking women choose just like everywhere else. Fucktard

He just needs to take a few more showers

E1rjnlNVgAAOpyv.jpg

You'd need to have a heart of stone......not to laugh.

5'2 indian in america :feelstastyman: and is still confused about not getting female attention despite losing 15lbs, it's over and he doesnt even know it the stupid bastard, still smoking the copium and hopium thinking going to therapy will help, he boasts at one point getting 1550 out of 1600 on the SAT as if women give a shit about that. Just give up bro come to incels.is or get an arranged marriage.

JFL this nigga thinks that in India women don't really have free will and life in US >>>>>>>:soy:>>>>India, yet some foid he knows married Chadpreet and stayed in India instead of marrying overseas curries jfl, it's lookism you morron foids can undergo anything to be with Chad

Last edited:
This meme is getting old. Do you really think indians, one of the most fucking feminist cultures nowadays, let's ugly men choose any woman, or even A woman? The fucking women choose just like everywhere else. Fucktard
I mean that's what he said, if it's not true he shouldn't have lied, don't blame me faggot. :feelshaha:

The west is brutal enough for white manlet's. I can't imagine how much copium this currybro must be on.

I feel bad for him; hope he finds the light and realizes how fucked he is. It's far more liberating to just check out of society, than to play a game that was designed for you to be the loser

goddamn and i thought i had it bad as a curry

51D225F6 3337 400C 9449 F88A660BB697

It's insane when you think about it.

These soycuck bluepilled incels in denial basically try so hard to circumvent the fact that they are incels with mental gymnastics FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE to justify and advocate for groups of anti-incels to keep generalizing and demonizing virgin men.

Imagine for a second being this much of a cuck.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
So sad,
he has it worse than me.

Inceldom does not require hatred of women, that's just a fake meme pushed by IT. What a cuck.

This is of course the kind of deceptive gynocentric shit (any community which allows you to criticize individual women must be portrayed as hating all of them) that fuels misogyny, which is what IT wants, since then there is more hostility and drama for them to feed off.
High iqfrogcel

not everywhere else, in the gorilla kingdoms the males fight and winner of fight gets to choose his foids

I may be a virgin but at least I’m not an incel :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Sub 5'6 heights are so fucking over it makes me sad. You cant do anything except expose yourself To normie gaslighting.

Better To just rope and reroll. You are just an onlooker on life. I have no idea how I would cope at 5'2.

Last edited: