Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'2 and 24 years single. I learned that loving yourself is the best kind of love

God felt mischeavous that day. Would've been a huge slayer even at 5'9

bluepill strong on this one

Good example of how height can fuck over your entire life, and height alone.

I feel like he is actually very unhappy and made that post trying to reassure himself that he is happy. That's my prognosis.

Brutal just a few inches of bones took away his slayer status

I feel sorry for him

bruhs actually chad level face but heightly fucked he could get a decent latina tho, they love them

lol if its over for him then it never began for me he facially mogs me to another realm

Facially mogs everyone here, brutal

How do these guys cope so hard, ffs.

What else can short guys do besides coping or roping?
Nothing.

He is shorter than me but still mogs me.

umm face>height xisters? Our response?

cool shoulder tattoo

His mother probably laughed at him once she popped that half human out of her hole. Absolutely brutal

what a fakecel, he easily mogs me to oblivion;
ok maybe i have some beard and 'stache for time being but even without that he is easily a mogger

this nigah needs to come out of self-imposed misery and try to get laid, he easily could do it if he just goes to SEAmaxxing way duh

what a fakecel, he easily mogs me to oblivion;
ok maybe i have some beard and 'stache for time being but even without that he is easily a mogger

this nigah needs to come out of self-imposed misery and try to get laid, he easily could do it if he just goes to SEAmaxxing way duh
5'2 complete truecel height, never even began for him

Bro's overdosing hard
copium-meme.gif

That whole sub is just filled with coping bluepilled manlets:feelshaha:

If he was 6’ (or maybe even like 5’9” or 5’10”) he’d be a Chad. He got fucked over so bad by his height. Holy shit.

Most Incels have more than one missing puzzle . This poor bastard only one missing piece .

I feel like he is actually very unhappy and made that post trying to reassure himself that he is happy. That's my prognosis.
No happy person makes posts like this on reddit seeking validation

God felt mischeavous that day. Would've been a huge slayer even at 5'9
This is true. Mf could have had a good life if he was average height, such a shame

How do these guys cope so hard, ffs.
I cope hard because I am the rightful man to rightful vagina. I'll stab murder and "cheat" my way to the things that keep constantly be taken away by that bitch mother nature.

It’s all about size on a primal level, and these foids will never change their unforgiving preferences. This guy is good looking and his height completely fucks him over

It’s all about size on a primal level, and these foids will never change their unforgiving preferences. This guy is good looking and his height completely fucks him over
Unforgiving preferences? Men will become the dominant force again if they realize it's a fucking requirement at that point. Their fucking ovaries are thinking incorrectly. Nothing but a good ol punch in the uterus and cerebral Cortex can do. Corrections must insue.

Unforgiving preferences? Men will become the dominant force again if they realize it's a fucking requirement at that point. Their fucking ovaries are thinking incorrectly. Nothing but a good ol punch in the uterus and cerebral Cortex can do. Corrections must insue.
Based, you should ascend with Patricia

Where? Almost in every country he has below average height. Might get exotic height halo in Holland jfl :feelskek:
Another victim of mother nature that can be cured with mass murder

Give me the money then. Swear you fucks offer the free LL but not give the money that belongs to it
You have to earn the money for LL obviously, nothing free in this world

You have to earn the money for LL obviously, nothing free in this world
I'll rob you and force you to pay for it. That's how it is when you're in my vincinity.

I think all males who recommend me LL should give me the cash. That's the right order. I think you're being controlled by incorrectons that exist invisibly in this world my friend so rethink your actions.

I'll rob you and force you to pay for it. That's how it is when you're in my vinvinity
Let me know when you arrive so i can prepare the coffee and the cookies

Let me know when you arrive so i can prepare the coffee and the cookies
I'll arrive with the fruit basket. Then I'll take away your baby making rights. I'll probably take away the woman's mobile rights as well. A good bullet to the spine doesn't hurt anybody. You'll join Erenyeager industries as a good asset.

Decent face, height absolutely ruins him

I'll arrive with the fruit basket. Then I'll take away your baby making rights. I'll probably take away the woman's mobile rights as well. A good bullet to the spine doesn't hurt anybody. You'll join Erenyeager industries as a good asset.
just fucking lol

Decent face, height absolutely ruins him
I know it's like he should unhingemaxxx and just let everything go like I did nearly four years ago

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back