Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'11 vs 6'0 in 21st century by femoids' standards

Meanwhile the difference between 5'11 and anything below that is like an elephant standing next to an ant by foid standards.

I'm 5'11 and it doesn't matter when you're a framecel

Meanwhile the difference between 5'11 and anything below that is like an elephant standing next to an ant by foid standards.
this.. I'm 5'9".. so close to 5'11"/6' in terms of space, but sooooo far in terms of the type of life I'd live.. it's like 2 different universes with 2 different laws of physics.. a totally different existential realm.

in regard to height, even millimeters matter.. the difference between someone looking down on you and you looking down on him is MILLIMETERS.. I never want to be around tall people so I don't have to look up at them. its so emasculating.. it's only bearable when the other guy's a framecel or narrowfacecel that I know I can easily kill

Anyone who's 5'11 and doesn't say they're 6'1 is low IQ

Idgaf. I'm 5'6 :feelsrope:

I'm 183cm the moment I get out of bed (exactly 6'0"), but shrink down to 181cm by the end of the day, especially after lifting at the gym.
I claim 181-182cm or 5'11.5".
I wear 1-2cm insoles in all my shoes to be a solid 6'0", though. If I was just a cm or two shorter (I'd still be 5'11"), I'd have to wear 2-3cm lifts which are so much more uncomfortable, potentially more noticeable and even impossible to fit in regular low-top shoes (90% of all male shoes.)
Centimeters matter a lot, especially in the 5'11"-6' range.

My point is, if you're a solid/true 5'11" or just under 6'0", it's literally a non-issue, especially if you're a cm or two away from 6'0". Just get some nice small insoles and wear them all the time to be 6'0".
If you're 178-180cm, it's much more difficult to compensate with lifts to appear 6'0" because you need an additional 3-4cm height gain which equals to about 5cm lifts (lifts/insoles never actually give you the advertised height.) Good luck fitting such large lifts in any shoe other than high top sneakers and some boots and have fun walking like a retard.
>inb4 cope or autism
The difference between 5'11" and 6'0" is noticeable and people can tell. Lifts/insoles are perfect for solid 5'11" guys. They're literally made for people like us. For 5'10" and shorter lifts are cope and mostly useless.

“some girls”

translation: all female humans with a pulse