Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5’11” currycel being mogged by two 6’ niggers

Who mogs?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
BykscAI.jpg

I pick Ian Bishop as the nigger who mogs the most because he literally has the best voice I have ever heard.

i have a hard time accepting the fact that this picture isn't photoshopped.
these two melanin enriched individuals could beat the poor curry cel with one slap.

is he really short or are the two niggers just really tall

curry zelensky

and the right one? and how tall is the indian
There isn’t data on the currycel because he isn’t an athlete, just a presenter. I don’t know who the right nigger is so can’t find his height, other cricketcels might know

There isn’t data on the currycel because he isn’t an athlete, just a presenter. I don’t know who the right nigger is so can’t find his height, other cricketcels might know
so brutal why are curries so subhuman?

Bro height doesn't matter bro

i doubt he's 5'11, he looks a foot shorter than them both

@wereq thoughts on currycel being mogged by West Indies cricketers?

Both get mogged by white CHAD

Fuck all three tallfags

Height is the only saving grace for most joggers. If you're a tall nigger, you're viewed as a chad bestial taboo for most non-black women. Simple facts. If you're a short nigger, however, you're probably lesser than an indian guy of the same height

Height is the only saving grace for most joggers. If you're a tall nigger, you're viewed as a chad bestial taboo for most non-black women. Simple facts. If you're a short nigger, however, you're probably lesser than an indian guy of the same height
Yeah height and build compensates for ugly features and dark skin the negroes have . Curries have a huge failo with short heights and thin builds along with dark skin.

God damn they have some long ass legs, maybe limb lengthening isn't so bad since these guys can get away with their gangly proportions. Left guy has wider frame so that's my pick.

BykscAI.jpg

I pick Ian Bishop as the nigger who mogs the most because he literally has the best voice I have ever heard.
Niggers have no food and still manage to compete in olympics and FIFA world cup. Curries can't even win a single boxing or weightlifting medal.

Niggers have no food and still manage to compete in olympics and FIFA world cup. Curries can't even win a single boxing or weightlifting medal.
Curries manage to compete in the cricket World Cup

I bet I'm shorter than that currycel.