Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'10 manlet asks soynagers subreddit if he can reach 6'3, they gaslighted him

5'10 isn't manlet height.

Why the hell would he think teenagers know the answer to that?

Ask r/pediatricians or r/orthapedics

Heyo r/teenagers.... I'm building a mini submarine that can take passengers to visit the Titanic. I want to use carbon fibre for the main pressure hull, do I need 5" thick carbon fibre? Or should I make it 6"?

Last edited:
5‘10 isnt short unless you live in Northern Europe

5‘10 isnt short unless you live in Northern Europe
Even that’s a stretch, only in the Netherlands or some part of the Balkans is 5’10 short, every else on Earth, it’s pretty much at least average height.

Even that’s a stretch, only in the Netherlands or some part of the Balkans is 5’10 short, every else on Earth, it’s pretty much at least average height.
I would argue its short in ethnic Swedes and Icelanders too but yeah you‘re right.

You stop growing at 16. Every tall person I've met reached their current height at usually 13 or 14. Very few people continue to grow after 16.

with the nutrition and good diet across the world, new gen z and ahead will be taller than Prev gen.
so, anything below 6'4 will be manlet. in the future and 5'10 is already low in west as avg foid height also increasing every year

with the nutrition and good diet across the world, new gen z and ahead will be taller than Prev gen.
so, anything below 6'4 will be manlet. in the future and 5'10 is already low in west as avg foid height also increasing every year
High IQ :feelsYall:

I hope that he doesn't reach 6ft3 and that he doesn't reproduce.

Statistically 5'10 isn't short. At 5'10 you can still be considered a chad if you have the correct facial and body features. If not, even if you are 6'2+, you are a subhuman, and it's over.

Brutal truth.