Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'1 currycel wants to move to America

Im sure his good personality will land him a gf.

Foreigners hear that American women are sluts, which they are, but they don’t realize it’s for Chad only.

5ft1 currycel is gonna rope on arrival in the USA

He will die the moment he lands here. The west is nothing more than pure evil to guys that size.

Let the fool learn the hard way.

Dude wants to come here while I want to leave... ffs

I wish I had money
same. in my case if I was just more intelligent or had better parents. I would have succeeded at money Maxxing to a decent degree. But now I am forever stuck in mediocrity

same. in my case if I was just more intelligent or had better parents. I would have succeeded at money Maxxing to a decent degree. But now I am forever stuck in mediocrity
I work as a wage cuck security guard

That dravidian mogs you in terms of money?

mogs me of course the top 4% indian

You are paying 100k in taxes??? Impossible
I am not paying that much atm. But if had gotten my ideal job, I would have paid taxes that high. Too bad I failed, fucking over. I was so fucking close...

I would say 200k post taxes is solid so 300k pre taxes. You can get a good car, house and have solid copes.

:feelsrope:
That seems way too high. I’ve seen people on the internet who make 80-100k a year and still have good lives. How much do tradesmen make?

That seems way too high. I’ve seen people on the internet who make 80-100k a year and still have good lives. How much do tradesmen make?
It depends on where you live, tbh. $120K a year isn't that much if you live in a big city with a high cost of living, it's not that far above average at all. :feelsjuice:

It depends on where you live, tbh. $120K a year isn't that much if you live in a big city with a high cost of living, it's not that far above average at all. :feelsjuice:
Are you an amerilard?

Are you an amerilard?
Even worse, I live in Canada. But I guess $120K a year is different for someone with a wife and 2 kids compared to someone living alone, I don't think Transcended is struggling for money if he can afford expensive gaming rigs and luxury cars. :ping:

Even worse, I live in Canada. But I guess $120K a year is different for someone with a wife and 2 kids compared to someone living alone, I don't think Transcended is struggling for money if he can afford expensive gaming rigs and luxury cars. :ping:
I see lots of pajeets immigrating to Canada to do their masters from some shitty meme university and make bigbux. Is this true?

Poor curry is poor

I see lots of pajeets immigrating to Canada to do their masters from some shitty meme university and make bigbux. Is this true?
There was a gigasuifuel post showing the fate of currycels who do that, I can't find it right now but it was brutal as fuck since he basically eventually cucked out as an Uber driver or something with 0 family whatsoever to support him. But yeah, there's literally an entire curry-majority city in Canada, it's full of pajeet students. Only those with high IQ or already existing wealth make the real money when you factor in housing prices here. :feelshaha:

There was a gigasuifuel post showing the fate of currycels who do that, I can't find it right now but it was brutal as fuck since he basically eventually cucked out as an Uber driver or something with 0 family whatsoever to support him. But yeah, there's literally an entire curry-majority city in Canada, it's full of pajeet students. Only those with high IQ or already existing wealth make the real money when you factor in housing prices here. :feelshaha:
Ded srs? I know a couple of Pajeets who did this and have a decent life in cucknada/us of Israel. What about tradesmen like electricians etc

Ded srs? I know a couple of Pajeets who did this and have a decent life in cucknada/us of Israel. What about tradesmen like electricians etc
Depends on what you mean by "decent", they probably IQmog me. Tradesmen do make good money, mostly because no one else wants to go into the trades, but in exchange for totally destroying their bodies by the time they turn 50. Maybe a worthy trade-off, since you can fuck yourself sitting in a chair 8 hours a day as well. :feelsjuice:

Depends on what you mean by "decent", they probably IQmog me. Tradesmen do make good money, mostly because no one else wants to go into the trades, but in exchange for totally destroying their bodies by the time they turn 50. Maybe a worthy trade-off, since you can fuck yourself sitting in a chair 8 hours a day as well. :feelsjuice:
How much would you say is the disparity between a white collar and blue collar job in terms of income

How much would you say is the disparity between a white collar and blue collar job in terms of income
Don't know. White collar definitely mogs. :feelswhere:

Last edited:
Don't know
Me when I see your incel ass walkin down the streets of torano

He's gonna get his hopes crushed in the most dreadful and overwehlming way. A healthy dose of the blackpill could've prevent it, but reddit soys would rather gaslight him with "muh just be confident bro". Frankly, the Bp is not le toxic mindset, the redpill is, cause after being faced with sexual failure in jewmerica, the dude will start to blame himself, without realizing that everything is predetermined.

I am jealous by his intelligence