Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 500th post

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
Fuck you i made it cant bully me anymore for being gray :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

still incel tho :feelsrope:

Nice work on the milestone, man.

Stil grey lol
Untitled

you'll still get bullied ngl

You're still grey tho.

Who cares? Postmaxxing is retarded anyway, you shouldn't care that much about your post count and username color, they're trivial bullshit. I'd rather remain a "greycel" all my life than be a worthless spammer.

Who cares? Postmaxxing is retarded anyway, you shouldn't care that much about your post count and username color, they're trivial bullshit. I'd rather remain a "greycel" all my life than be a worthless spammer.
High IQ. Postmaxxing rots your brain

true however im not a postmaxer

Except when you reach Commander/Legend, then you should postmaxx like nobody has ever postmaxxed before. Ya hear me @UglySlav ?

JFL @ not posting ur celebration thread at the 19th minute of the hour

Congratulations boyo

But you still a low ranker tho

Bluecels are still gay