Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5000 years ago India was white

OrangeDolphin9

OrangeDolphin9

Greycel
The roman empire was white, look at Italy today. Look what happened. America and europe are following. I see no other way than cloning. What else do you want to do?

"I'm Nordic-Iranian Indo-Mountain Aryan phenotype, White European ancestry, lol at you coping ethnics calling me a shitskin"
View attachment 451812

Last edited:
How did poop get in the genes?

How did poop get in the genes?
Migration from Africa. Figure out history yourself. Which system did India have?
Also at the end of the roman empire, they pulled slaves from anywhere.
I have nothing against Indians and other ones, but I just do not want the white race to extinct.

Last edited:
Migration from Africa. Figure out history yourself. Which system did India have?
Also at the end of the roman empire, they pulled slaves from anywhere.
I have nothing against Indians and other ones, but I just do not want the white race to extinct.
Stormfags are so retarded. Go save the white race by fucking white women:feelsUgh:

The roman empire was white, look at Italy today. Look what happened. America and europe are following. I see no other way than cloning. What else do you want to do?
We wuz aryanz n shiet

Out of India theory :bigbrain:

Identifies 'himself' by 'his' race. A new cope is born. The cycle is endless.

Identifies 'himself' by 'his' race. A new cope is born. The cycle is endless.
there are multiple races.
This stuff is serious.
Well, no one has an idea how to fix this. I also do not have an idea.

Last edited:
there are multiple races.
This stuff is serious.
Indeed. And theyll duke it out with eachother as natural selection reaches its conclusion. The mistake lies in identifying with the race or wishing for its 'success'.

No one is talking about identifying. This here is about the extinction. I need ideas.
Indeed. And theyll duke it out with eachother as natural selection reaches its conclusion. The mistake lies in identifying with the race or wishing for its 'success'.

Last edited:
Paki2
Paki7
Paki9
Paki4
Paki3

No, India was NEVER white, the RULING CLASS was white. These kids are all technically "white Indians"

Lothrop Stoddard claimed that the original inhabitants of india and south east asia were negros.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back