Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 5000 posts!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Congratulations boyo :feelsokman:

Congrats, bro. :feelzez:

just 3-4 more years and i might have 5,000 posts to my name too. :feelzez:

Congrats, OP.

contacts it's officially over for you. One day I will also be there.

Nice boyo tbhthbhngl
ded srs
tenor.gif

Desu
CONGRATZ!!
This is truly a terrific thread. One post closer to being the top of the post-maxxers OP. I salute you. You spend long days and nights logged in and responding to all us incels.

Considering you just joined 4 months ago I'm slightly impressed. Now, just don't get banned.

Good job OP
Watch out for @-BrettyBoy- he'll catch up to you by March at this rate :feelshmm::feelsokman:

This is truly a terrific thread. One post closer to being the top of the post-maxxers OP. I salute you. You spend long days and nights logged in and responding to all us incels.
thank you broski
Considering you just joined 4 months ago I'm slightly impressed. Now, just don't get banned.
@Insomniac joined two days before me and brutally postmogs to andromeda@Michael15651 and @Eskimocel joined around a month after me and mog me hard too
I’d be surprised if I actually did.
You are the new @Sniffles

Last edited:
thank you broski

@Insomniac joined two days before me and brutally postmogs to andromed. @Michael15651 and @Eskimocel joined around a month after me and mog me hard too

You are the new @Sniffles
Seems so. XD

Congrats OP. Now just stop contemplating putting me on ignore.

Congrats OP. Now just stop contemplating putting me on ignore.
Not considering it anymore, I like the feature now. My experience is much better whiteout having to read the posts of a certain retard

I want to put a few others on ignore now

Not considering it anymore, I like the feature now. My experience is much better whiteout having to read the posts of a certain retard

I want to put a few others on ignore now
Aww you went and got block hungry from doing it to disciple.

Welcome to the club

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to say congrats because you wouldn't be here if you were an incel but congrats anyways

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Good Job tbh.