Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 500-pound gorilla in the room: Do you plan on utilizing a sex bot?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Do you plan on utilizing a sex bot in the near future?

• Yes, I plan on utilizing a sex bot in the near future.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No, I do not plan on utilizing a sex bot in the near future.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
The 500-pound gorilla in the room that nobody talks about isn’t just Lizzo - it’s the question of whether incels plan on utilizing sex bots in the near future.

In the near future? No. There won't be any invented worthwhile for a long time. They are just gonna be current sex dolls with GPT-4 slapped on and maybe a few servos in the limbs. Nandroid tier robot waifus are not gonna exist for a long time but when they do I will certainly buy one (if I can afford it)

If it's a Blade Runner 2049 tier sex bot/life partner that says yes husbando to everything I say, then yes for sure.

even if people managed to make sex dolls in the few next years, the prices of them will be through the roof. no low class inkwell will ever be able to afford such things, i heard the normal sex doll these days is 3000 dollars average, that's way above the cost that somebodyy can afford for a piece of plastic
so just imagine the cost of a literal sex robot, probably over 10 k

In the near future? No. There won't be any invented worthwhile for a long time. They are just gonna be current sex dolls with GPT-4 slapped on and maybe a few servos in the limbs. Nandroid tier robot waifus are not gonna exist for a long time but when they do I will certainly buy one (if I can afford it)
I am 31, so if I was going to buy a sex bot, I would want to make the purchase before I’m too old to get hard.

I understand that the sex bots 20 years from now will be phenomenal.

Yeah, I’ll make it my sex slave

Yeah, I’ll make it my sex slave
like Zone 414

why yes I would want to fuck the shit out of a 180-200cm furry sexbot

Maybe. I really do hope they come in other forms besides a 500 pound gorilla though.

why yes I would want to fuck the shit out of a 180-200cm furry sexbot
I will NOT be heightmogged by my sexbot

and yes ofc, I would enjoy sex, hookers are bought STDs and the last time a girl smiled at me was because I complained to her chef that she refuses to smile while she serves me (waiter moment)

I'm worried it might "accidentally" rip my dick off though

Imagine cleaning your sex bot… Please don’t bring it around guests without sanitizing it. :feelshmm:

pressure washer

does the trick
Oh boy, the future is going to be seeing a bunch of men washing off their sex bots every morning like they are doing the dishes. :feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back