Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 500 posts until luminary

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
500 more posts to go until I'm luminary.
After I get there, I'll most likely stop posting for awhile unless I have something high IQ to say :feelsLightsaber: :feelsNeo: :feelsmage:

It gets boring once you reach 10k because you are so far away from the next rank

wow you're fast

rookie numbers, that's a 2 days job
It's easy to start quoting others and risk getting yourself warned for "low-effort spam" but I'd rather keep it safe.

No tbh. I got from 6,000 to 9500 in just over 2 weeks so it should be very quick I hope
Mogs me, I can only make around 100-150 posts a day.
But mine are not 24/7 low effort.

Mogs me, I can only make around 100-150 posts a day.
But mine are not 24/7 low effort.
You can make low-effort comments as long as it's not spam-like. Post length matters not. ;)

if only that postmax thread would have never got deleted

I could reach that before the end of the year. But not without breaking rules tbh

I could reach that before the end of the year. But not without breaking rules tbh
Same way how needsolution has 15 warnings. You must sacrifice some warnings for post frequency, unless of course you're very careful.

I think those 5.000 rank steps are very brutal

Then it's over for you, buddy boyo.
Don't go ER as a celebration

post maxxing/ grinding damn

Praise the Lord, for that fine and dandy red screen name colour is almost within your grasp.