Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 500-1000 hours grind to get good coding jobs!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
FUCK JEWBOOK, JEWGLE, Jewsoft, Jewpple, Jewmazon, Jewnap, JewDash,JewTok, Jew Jew Jew.

Every faggot tech company that actually pays 200-300k is requiring fucking 500-1000 hours of studying for this gay fucking :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. leetcode puzzle solving whore shit IQ test nonsense Jewish fuckery! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I am already at 200-250 hours grinded and it still ain't enough, fucking 250-750 hours of (((grinding)))) left. This is what (((moneymaxxing))) takes in 2022! Buddyboyos fucking spending 3-4 hours after a hard day of work solving some gay faggotry coding puzzles. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

(((competition))) due to H1B visas, (((women))) in workforce, (((immigrants))), (((outsourcing))) has ruined everything.

How can they tell you've been studying 1000+ hours?

I'd hate working for a FAANG company. It only helps your resume. The deep dicking you get for that salary isn't worth it.

What do you mean, grinding? Grinding what? Should I be doing that? I'm in software, but not really shooting for the top 200k-300k, silicon valley jobs.

Though I understand the frustration. Here in the midwest, seems software jobs are hard to get, as the competition of workers far outweighs the number of jobs available. :fuk:

Fucking hell, are most of the people in Silicon Valley and Seattle on H1B's or are they local?
1/4 of Facebook is Indian. I think maybe 1/4-1/3 is immigrants +h1b visas all across tech at this point.

How can they tell you've been studying 1000+ hours?

I'd hate working for a FAANG company. It only helps your resume. The deep dicking you get for that salary isn't worth it.
they do leetcode test, you either get lucky and it is a easy question you seen before or bs thru, or you have to accept that you have shit luck like I do and grind 500-1000 hours to be exposed to enough questions to at least pass 1 out of three interviews at these sort of companies.

as for me I need the FAANG boost to retire faster and then get 2x 300k paying jobs via overemployment within 5-7 years. For that FAANG on resume is the only way.

What do you mean, grinding? Grinding what? Should I be doing that? I'm in software, but not really shooting for the top 200k-300k, silicon valley jobs.

Though I understand the frustration. Here in the midwest, seems software jobs are hard to get, as the competition of workers far outweighs the number of jobs available. :fuk:
grinding leetcode or codeforces. here is the type of (((questions))) fuck book and Amazon and the other tech Jews ask. https://leetcode.com/discuss/general-discussion/460599/blind-75-leetcode-questions

I am finally able to get interviews with these fuckers but passing their fag tests is extremely fucking hard. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: especially having to compete with curries/chinks who have spent 1000-2000 hours grinding this shit for years. abroad then come here for college degree and get the job after their masters.

grinding leetcode or codeforces. here is the type of (((questions))) fuck book and Amazon and the other tech Jews ask. https://leetcode.com/discuss/general-discussion/460599/blind-75-leetcode-questions

I am finally able to get interviews with these fuckers but passing their fag tests is extremely fucking hard. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: especially having to compete with curries/chinks who have spent 1000-2000 hours grinding this shit for years. abroad then come here for college degree and get the job after their masters.
Good lord, that shit looks rough. :fuk: I'm glad I'm pursuing low-level shit. I don't need to make much, anyway: I could get by on 50K a year, especially since I don't have kids or a foid leeching off of me.

Good luck to you, man, if that's what you want to aim for.

Lmao don't know if I'll ever make it to FAANG, I'm still young but competing against Indians/Chinks is tough since all they do is sweat the entire day to get out of their shitholes
imo do the grind while your young and save yourself trouble. Don't be like me who is 30+ and still at merely 120k salary. Had I grinded this fucking shit since college or few years abck even, I could have been 400,500k/yr USD by now. Grind earlier and get into to one these of fuckers , and then you can chill and be set money wise for life.

Cheat better, my G. It would take you less than 1000 hours to come up with a way to effectively cheat your way through their interviews.

Get rich or die tryin' has been my soundtrack for the last couple weeks.

Cheat better, my G. It would take you less than 1000 hours to come up with a way to effectively cheat your way through their interviews.

Get rich or die tryin' has been my soundtrack for the last couple weeks.

they have the camera on during the interviews and you have to talk to them while doing the problem so cheating is more or less impossible. maybe someone could have smart glasses and have someone pass them how to solve it thru a hidden ear piece. But seems complicated method.

Idk why everyone promotes the CS/IT meme it’s way too over saturated of a market since work from home and you have to grind like crazy to reach the top end of your career and earnings.

they have the camera on during the interviews and you have to talk to them while doing the problem so cheating is more or less impossible. maybe someone could have smart glasses and have someone pass them how to solve it thru a hidden ear piece. But seems complicated method.
Lets do a quick roi analysis. How long would it take you to write a program using a text recognition API? less than 750 hours? https://towardsdatascience.com/crea...oid-app-using-camerax-and-ml-kit-eac6d286050f

How much work experience after college do you need in other companies before you start applying for FAANG?
depending on your college + internships + projects you can possibly aim for them right away. Have a few full stack hot tech(react J's/mongo DB etc.) applications/mobile apps and. 1 or 2 internships and you can likely do it right away.

Now if you go thru college without internships, and have meh projects. Expect to do 2-3 years at some mediocre maybe trash company before having a chance to try again.

Idk why everyone promotes the CS/IT meme it’s way too over saturated of a market since work from home and you have to grind like crazy to reach the top end of your career and earnings.
Plebbitors and tech Jews want everyone in it. To lower salaries of the tech niggas already in. well plebbitors because they are a bunch of dumb fucks who like making shit harder for themselves.

That might work to some degree, but some of the problems asked by these companies are not online at all. Completely new problem which no one has solved yet. Making it hard to ever find answer online.
You don't need to solve the problem, Just pull up some algorithms that might fit the bill and suggest the one with the best time complexity.

ok, meanwhile fake job roastie does 0 hours of preparation and 0 hours of actual tech work

sadly that is how it is, roasties/LGBT/basketball Americans etc. will have it easier. I regret not doing some non tech bullshit. I should have done finance or medical or law shit. The work there in sheer quantity is more but the interviews easier, less luck, less IQ puzzles faggot bullshit.

i passed one of these tests btw, after only studying for 2 weeks and using prior knowledge and luck, it was on hackerrank and i solved 2 out of 3 problems with 1000 tests passed on each, and started on the 3rd, they said i did good

however after passing the tech test you still have to pass the NT, diversity, and well-travelled test :feelshaha:

the interviewer wasn't impressed with my knowledge of travel abroad, conferences, teambuilding, and other soy shit, it seemed to be what made them reject me

:yes: Those easy CS/IT days are over

sadly that is how it is, roasties/LGBT/basketball Americans etc. will have it easier. I regret not doing some non tech bullshit. I should have done finance or medical or law shit. The work there in sheer quantity is more but the interviews easier, less luck, less IQ puzzles faggot bullshit.

she had an english literature degree, and her first job out of college was to tell entire teams of tech workers what to do

Uncontrolled laugh
Zoomoutlaugh
Lolnig

i passed one of these tests btw, after only studying for 2 weeks and using prior knowledge and luck, it was on hackerrank and i solved 2 out of 3 problems with 1000 tests passed on each, and started on the 3rd, they said i did good

however after passing the tech test you still have to pass the NT, diversity, and well-travelled test :feelshaha:

the interviewer wasn't impressed with my knowledge of travel abroad, conferences, teambuilding, and other soy shit, it seemed to be what made them reject me
brutal, yeah not only you have do their puzzles but you need bullshit the gay soy questions. I have enough experience to bs their gay soy questions. But these puzzles are driving me mad. But nonetheless, I think after 500-1000 hours, I will likely pass at least 1/3 of these fucker companies and ascend money wise.
:yes: Those easy CS/IT days are over
every major oversaturated as fuck. ivy league, Internships, this that, LGBTQA , etc is needed to be extra special enough to actually earn a good salary. Jews and richfags taken all the $$$ that would have gone to working college niggas

Brutal as heck; I am trying to get through the field by reading books and watching youtube/udemy videos at x2speed on the topic or coding languages while later speeding through with a CS degree through the processing describe here. I didn't know the grind would be this brutal; I think I will keep the 1000 hours grind in mind.

Brutal as heck; I am trying to get through the field by reading books and watching youtube/udemy videos at x2speed on the topic or coding languages while later speeding through with a CS degree through the processing describe here. I didn't know the grind would be this brutal; I think I will keep the 1000 hours grind in mind.
you just gotta do it and once your in you can rot and chill till the next jump which you can delay for 5-10 years if your not in a rush. and do the grind 1 hr a day for those 5-10 years so still be more than ready by the time comes.

here's my github:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYVhSbzxSRU1PVkUgVEhJUz5kV0l1WTI5dEwwc3RReTFFWVVOdmMzUmg=

encoded because i don't want my shit showing up on search results.

In this threads opinion: What projects in there are worth putting on my resume?
Should i make a personal website with my shit on there?
How the hell do I market myself to actually get a job?

I have a degree, no internships. I got one interview with my resume after 20 applies but I wasn't selected.

I just want a mediocre one to start :feelsmage:

depending on your college + internships + projects you can possibly aim for them right away. Have a few full stack hot tech(react J's/mongo DB etc.) applications/mobile apps and. 1 or 2 internships and you can likely do it right away.

Now if you go thru college without internships, and have meh projects. Expect to do 2-3 years at some mediocre maybe trash company before having a chance to try again.
I just finished a full stack app but it’s not unique or anything. Everything’s been done before :feelsbadman:

I just finished a full stack app but it’s not unique or anything. Everything’s been done before :feelsbadman:
doesn't need to be unique tbh just have the right buzzwords to bullshit.

here's my github:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYVhSbzxSRU1PVkUgVEhJUz5kV0l1WTI5dEwwc3RReTFFWVVOdmMzUmg=

encoded because i don't want my shit showing up on search results.

In this threads opinion: What projects in there are worth putting on my resume?
Should i make a personal website with my shit on there?
How the hell do I market myself to actually get a job?

I have a degree, no internships. I got one interview with my resume after 20 applies but I wasn't selected.
your rastwrizwr, fluid simulation, video player look solid. Imo though in general you need pump up job app numbers since your new grad using autofill chrome extnesions and maybe bots. Also maybe have a few more hot tech projects. Something with the buzzwords they seek(react, angular,fire base whatever depending on your desired speciality).

your rastwrizwr, fluid simulation, video player look solid. Imo though in general you need pump up job app numbers since your new grad using autofill chrome extnesions and maybe bots. Also maybe have a few more hot tech projects. Something with the buzzwords they seek(react, angular,fire base whatever depending on your desired speciality).
thanks for the advice. :smonk:

you just gotta do it and once your in you can rot and chill till the next jump which you can delay for 5-10 years if your not in a rush. and do the grind 1 hr a day for those 5-10 years so still be more than ready by the time comes.
Got it; thanks for the advices.

@Transcended Trucel shouldn’t you be able to get a diversity hire since you’re curry?

@Transcended Trucel shouldn’t you be able to get a diversity hire since you’re curry?
curries + rice actually get more discrimination than anyone in both for colleges(especially ivy league) and for jobs, more so than whites, you can search it up. blacks, Hispanic,foids AND LGBT are the only diversity hires.

curries + rice actually get more discrimination than anyone in both for colleges(especially ivy league) and for jobs, more so than whites, you can search it up. blacks, Hispanic,foids AND LGBT are the only diversity hires.
“We want ethnics to work for us, what no not those ethnics” :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back