Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 50 year old virgin....

Me in 11 years.

I would honestly rope if I was still a virgin by late 20s. If my life somehow fails and I can’t afford hookers or anything else then it would honestly be pointless

Holy fucking shit fucking brutal as fuck. Fuck that shit if I don't ascend soon I'll just fuck a hooker and be done with that shit.

oval face is cancer for a man

I feel fucking terrible for him. Poor guy, man. And people have the audacity to virgin shame others while being offended about slut shaming. FUCK :feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's me in 18 years. Brutal. No way that guy ascends.

I would honestly rope if I was still a virgin by late 20s. If my life somehow fails and I can’t afford hookers or anything else then it would honestly be pointless
Agreed. No point in living your life out if you achieve wizard status. :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

Jfl. Never began for this old manlet baldcel

bro this is the type of video that makes me wanna just do anything i can right now while i'm still young cause that's brutal AF, i'd probably rope at that point.

we should invite him here as grand wizard

Me in 26 years

Me in 49 years xddd

me in 50 years

Me a decade ago...

Except i mog him.

Because babyface..

Join the church/congregation bro. It's truly over if you don't find anyone there.

Mirin the dedication to live with being a virgin for that long, knowing the societal pressure as well as the severe sexual frustration you’ll feel on for years..