Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 50 year old virgin talks?

When he said 詞詞詞 i felt that

What is he saying?

He said that he never had a GF and is 50 years old. I guess this will be my future if I don't rope.

He said that he never had a GF and is 50 years old. I guess this will be my future if I don't rope.
This will likely be most incels' future if they don't rope. @Emba what do you think of this?

"[UWSL]It is also the reason why Wang Yong has a high status for writing ugly books. If you understand this, you will not be criticized for writing ugly books."[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This is the english translation of his video. Why would this interest you?[/UWSL]

"[UWSL]It is also the reason why Wang Yong has a high status for writing ugly books. If you understand this, you will not be criticized for writing ugly books."[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This is the english translation of his video. Why would this interest you?[/UWSL]
So he isn't a 50 year old virgin who t alks about his virginity?

Ching chong I don't get to stick my dong in miss wong

He is saying PEPE big but no pussy giving how penetrate hold hair and doggy style fucking. My pepe thick like tree chinese pussy frightening of my P. Hd (Pretty Huge Dick). I am rich rich like hairy pussy hungry for Big Black Pepe. Me bathing my testies jiggle jiggle it folds sit in my SEAT ride it.

respect, necromancer

There's gonna be a shit-ton of wizards in the future:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage: