Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5'0 turbomanlet, everyone agrees it's over no matter what he does

Cope. He just needs to improve his personality:soy:

I'm not phased by this tbh. It's like new Simpsons episodes:feelsjuice:

This world would be a better place if people just acknowledged this mans pain and suffering, instead of doing mental gymnastics around Hypergamy, Lookism and the Blackpill.

At 5'0 it is over for him, the only way he can ever ascend is at Gunpoint

That's not what they're saying in the thread, at worst they're saying don't mention it, and even then those people aren't that many. There's a good number of people saying the usual "Go ahead and mention it, I'm a girl and I don't care and if someone does care you don't wanna be with them anyway so you should mention it to weed out the heightists."

This world would be a better place if people just acknowledged this mans pain and suffering, instead of doing mental gymnastics around Hypergamy, Lookism and the Blackpill.

At 5'0 it is over for him, the only way he can ever ascend is at Gunpoint

Just grow taller bro

That's not what they're saying in the thread, at worst they're saying don't mention it, and even then those people aren't that many. There's a good number of people saying the usual "Go ahead and mention it, I'm a girl and I don't care and if someone does care you don't wanna be with them anyway so you should mention it to weed out the heightists."
Read between the lines. If he was 5'7 they would tell him to shower and claim his personality is the reason he's incel. They're being polite because they know it's absolutely over for him.