Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5'0 stemcel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
If anything I feel empathy for him and it makes me sad for myself too. And no I don't want to SEAmax

In a ideal world, he would be a gigachad, being stemcel and all that shit.

Turbomanlet, ethnic and bluepilled. Brutal life. His sex life is limited to hookers.

The ignorance of western people who always say "Just geomaxx bro" is insane. As if local noodlewhores are not picky and demanding :feelskek: Do they really think subhumans can suddenly be Chads when inkwells are "going back" to their country? JFL

The ignorance of western people who always say "Just geomaxx bro" is insane. As if local noodlewhores are not picky and demanding :feelskek: Do they really think subhumans can suddenly be Chads when inkwells are "going back" to their country? JFL
An average white man mogs SEA men beyond belief so they get Chad treatment in the SEA. Obviously they cant bring their SEA bride back to West because they get mogged and lose her interest

of course he's Filipino

Jfl, why are SEAcels so desperate to get cucked by foreigners? :soy:
I wonder how many of those replies are just normies egging subhumans to do that so they can get humiliated:feelsjuice:. Kinda like all the stories we have of teencels being told that the hot cheerleaders totally want them and they should ask them out in public.

Hear hear:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::yes::yes:.

Did he put a disclaimer for his green card on his dating profile bio when in his home country?

plus his dick is probably to small to fuck a hooker but that’s just speculation

Exactly. Noodles only take the top 1% of Asian 2 bbs for non betabuxxing. While they would literally fuck and worship any non rice.

Yeah you need to be at least a white HTN foreigner these days to get a decent Korean girl. For other ethnics like me it's all but impossible:feelsrope: