Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 50 more reasons why black foids are the worst

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Recruit
★★
Well it appears that my previous post went a little viral on r/Cuckceltears so in their honor, I've curated another few reasons why sheboons are at the bottom of society

1. Their #1 common rebuttal for men who accurately point out the disgrace of black foids is 'wHaT bLaCk qUeEn rEjEcTed yOu' as if anyone would even bother asking those primitive monkey faces bitches out in the first place
2. Claim white foids want to be them but wear their hair and blonde wigs and colored eye contacts
3. They curse out their toddler to teenage kids loudly in public then wonder why they're reclusive or vulgar themselves
4. Always walk around with a stank face and a chip on their shoulders
5. Black Karens are 10xs as painful than any other ethnicity (I've worked in hospitality for almost 9 years, they're the worst ontop of being awful tippers hands down)
6. Think that racism and misogyny is a valid excuse to lash out on everyone around them and be rude as hell
7. Claim to be the most educated but have the verbal grammar skills of a 1st grade drop-out
8. They're the 2nd most bad smelling people on the planet almost coming neck and neck with curry men
9. So quick to fight over the most trivial shit and brag to 'whoop a bitches ass, on Piru" with no shame
10. Have zero respect for authority and father-like figures then act surprised when they get in trouble
11. Complain about drugs being pushed in the inner city but yet choose to do drugs anyways
12. Loud as fuck in public even 1st thing in the morning
13. Lazy as hell and expect men to do all of the heavy lifting
14. Their slutdom is so supreme, thre are new words and phrases that are used to describe them
15. Their pussies look like Predators mouth since it's aggressively pink and has been stretched out by miltiple cocks
16. Despite their whoredom, they are not sexually adventurous from what I've heard. Even for Tyrone, the furthest they go is anal if you're lucky
17. They don't even do blowjobs
18. You can't pull their hair in bed because their weave might pull out and you'll have to bang that bitch's head like some bongos instead
19. You can't run your fingers through their hair or else it might get ripped off
20. Gets angry at you for their wrongdoings
21. Always taking up so much space in public transport and public spaces in general and feel entitled to it
22. Always talking obnoxiously loud on speaker phone in public
23. Say nigga all the time then get angry when white people say it
24. Proud of being obese despite having the highest diabetes and cardiovascular problems rate
25. Complain about 'environmental racism' as if tornados and hurricanes are screaming white power and wearing klan robes
26. Complaining about environmental racism because fast food places are usually in the ghettos as if they can't drive to get healthier foods
27. Wonder why their kids taken away by CPS more often but brag about abusing their kids
28. Get angry at white people adopting the black children they abandon/abuse which put them in that system in the first place
29. Let their boyfriends or relatives molest and beat their kids and say, 'what happens in this house, stays in this house.'
30. Highest crime rate of all foids in the US
31. They bitch about being suspended the most in school but are the most disruptive, insubordinate and nastiest students in school
32. Bitch about being labeled as difficult to work with in the workplace but refuse to take the boss's order, snap back at customers or co-workers, and play by their own rules
33. Suck in their teeth and glare at you when you make a simple request
34. Claim that white foids are the most difficult to put up with as if they aren't quick to start fights, arguments, and make every interaction about race
35. Watch beyond trashy reality shows like Bad Girls Club and Love and Hip-hop that are 10xs as ghetto as most of the other ones
36. They have a one sided rivarly and hatred against white foids because they know the most mediocre white foid out beats the most 'high end' black foid (Beyonce being cheated on Becky with the good hair despite Becky being an unknown no name person who probably isn't even famous)
37. Pick the absolute worst men as baby fathers with either no future or a future in prison
38. Call themselves kweens but act like primates
39. The only black girl magic they have is to make the father disappear and government assistance appear
40. More likely to leave their kids with their mom just to go out to the club than any other ethnicity of foids
41. More likely to kill their kids
42. Thinks child support and welfare is a come up
43. Have little to no maternal instincts since they're neglectful, abusive, and uncimpassionate along with having no father in the house
44. Gets angry when you can't fund their bougiee lifestyle
45. Act like beggers by asking for too much material shit too soon, even if they're well off
46. Call you broke for having an old car, low end job, or taking public transportation but do the exact same thing
47. Highest drug abuse rate
48. They can't even stand each other, hence why reality shows like Love amd Hip hop exist
49. There's a reason why men more often then not say 'sorry, I don't like black girls' more than any other race of foids. Everyone knows how insufferable and disgusting they are and they know it too. That's why they cope with #blackgworlmagik and seethe when white foids exist
50. And for all of these reasons, they have the lowest marriage rate of all foids, highest single mother rate, and are at the bottom of the food chain in EVERY society in the world.

So yeah, I hope those white knights and degenerate cunts on IT see this. I relish in their anger and I love broadcasting the thought of every man on the planet.

A lot of them are obnoxious to the point you want to do literal violence to them as at a certain point you realize they’re more dangerous and vile animal than something that’s fully human.

Well it appears that my previous post went a little viral on r/Cuckceltears so in their honor, I've curated another few reasons why sheboons are at the bottom of society

1. Their #1 common rebuttal for men who accurately point out the disgrace of black foids is 'wHaT bLaCk qUeEn rEjEcTed yOu' as if anyone would even bother asking those primitive monkey faces bitches out in the first place
2. Claim white foids want to be them but wear their hair and blonde wigs and colored eye contacts
3. They curse out their toddler to teenage kids loudly in public then wonder why they're reclusive or vulgar themselves
5. Black Karens are 10xs as painful than any other ethnicity (I've worked in hospitality for almost 9 years, they're the worst ontop of being awful tippers hands down)
6. Think that racism and misogyny is a valid excuse to lash out on everyone around them and be rude as hell
7. Claim to be the most educated but have the verbal grammar skills of a 1st grade drop-out
8. They're the 2nd most bad smelling people on the planet almost coming neck and neck with curry men
9. So quick to fight over the most trivial shit and brag to 'whoop a bitches ass, on Piru" with no shame
10. Have zero respect for authority and father-like figures then act surprised when they get in trouble
11. Complain about drugs being pushed in the inner city but yet choose to do drugs anyways
14. Their slutdom is so supreme, thre are new words and phrases that are used to describe them
15. Their pussies look like Predators mouth since it's aggressively pink and has been stretched out by miltiple cocks
16. Despite their whoredom, they are not sexually adventurous from what I've heard. Even for Tyrone, the furthest they go is anal if you're lucky
18. You can't pull their hair in bed because their weave might pull out and you'll have to bang that bitch's head like some bongos instead
19. You can't run your fingers through their hair or else it might get ripped off
21. Always taking up so much space in public transport and public spaces in general and feel entitled to it
24. Proud of being obese despite having the highest diabetes and cardiovascular problems rate
25. Complain about 'environmental racism' as if tornados and hurricanes are screaming white power and wearing klan robes
26. Complaining about environmental racism because fast food places are usually in the ghettos as if they can't drive to get healthier foods
27. Wonder why their kids taken away by CPS more often but brag about abusing their kids
28. Get angry at white people adopting the black children they abandon/abuse which put them in that system in the first place
29. Let their boyfriends or relatives molest and beat their kids and say, 'what happens in this house, stays in this house.'
31. They bitch about being suspended the most in school but are the most disruptive, insubordinate and nastiest students in school
32. Bitch about being labeled as difficult to work with in the workplace but refuse to take the boss's order, snap back at customers or co-workers, and play by their own rules
34. Claim that white foids are the most difficult to put up with as if they aren't quick to start fights, arguments, and make every interaction about race
35. Watch beyond trashy reality shows like Bad Girls Club and Love and Hip-hop that are 10xs as ghetto as most of the other ones
36. They have a one sided rivarly and hatred against white foids because they know the most mediocre white foid out beats the most 'high end' black foid (Beyonce being cheated on Becky with the good hair despite Becky being an unknown no name person who probably isn't even famous)
37. Pick the absolute worst men as baby fathers with either no future or a future in prison
39. The only black girl magic they have is to make the father disappear and government assistance appear
40. More likely to leave their kids with their mom just to go out to the club than any other ethnicity of foids
43. Have little to no maternal instincts since they're neglectful, abusive, and uncimpassionate along with having no father in the house
45. Act like beggers by asking for too much material shit too soon, even if they're well off
46. Call you broke for having an old car, low end job, or taking public transportation but do the exact same thing
48. They can't even stand each other, hence why reality shows like Love amd Hip hop exist
49. There's a reason why men more often then not say 'sorry, I don't like black girls' more than any other race of foids. Everyone knows how insufferable and disgusting they are and they know it too. That's why they cope with #blackgworlmagik and seethe when white foids exist
50. And for all of these reasons, they have the lowest marriage rate of all foids, highest single mother rate, and are at the bottom of the food chain in EVERY society in the world.

So yeah, I hope those white knights and degenerate cunts on IT see this. I relish in their anger and I love broadcasting the thought of every man on the planet.
They don't fuck dogs tho

Just Saying Come On GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

NOT once in my life that I've ever 'fantasized' about having a life/family with a sheboon.

Somone please bring back the Nazis.

Who's got time to read 50 reasons? Ain't nobody got time for dat.

I’m more scared of sheboons being a physical threat than any other man

They don't fuck dogs tho

Just Saying Come On GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh
I remember seeing something on the Incels.is twitter account last year about a black girl who was disowned by her family for having sex with her dog. AWALT is law bro.

They are the ugliest & least attractive easily.

Great post and 100% spot on. Black foids are just awful and vile. One small slight disagreement though...

n the planet.
Vulgar, yes - reclusive, NEVER. Blacks are almost never reclusive - quite the opposite, they think everywhere they go is their personal playgroun, which explains the music blasting and harassing people minding their own business

:feelsrope: personally know these ones are true, my life is a fucking stereotype i want to die so bad bro, if atleast I had a loving family i'd be much happier. Arrested father after a massive abuse case that was covered up by them both when i was fucking FIVE lmao; ex-druggie abusive homeless mother that relies on UK's council housing and spends all the money we received from benefits on herself, meaning we barely had anything to spend on food and shit. She'd constantly blame my brother and me being born on the reason why her life sucks and call us devil spawns instead of her delusional hypergamy ass that wanted to have babies with an obviously fucked up mentally man just because he's fucking tall and a doctor, they werent even married or anything. How can someone be so heartless yet act like a victim constantly

Ah yeah I see. Its obvious you get with black women and have experience, fake cel.

Their hair smells so fucking bad too

@anandkonda @Left4DeadDarkie

Blacks and just darker skinned people in general have a weird smell to them anyways. Idk why that is.
Black (American) women in particular, though. I remember sitting behind them in school and sometimes I could barely breathe. It was so bad

Another one is that these niggreses have a gorilla phenotype that brutally mogs all framecels like me.
Gettyimages 585265420jpg

masterpiece here

So yeah, I hope those white knights and degenerate cunts on IT see this. I relish in their anger and I love broadcasting the thought of every man on the 10.
I can't even be mad. Some of these are valid points. :feelsjuice: :feelskek:

Their hair smells so fucking bad too
The same thing can be said about white women though. White foids hair usually smell like wet dog atleast we don't smell like we just got done walking in a pile of dogshit :feelskek:

I remember I had to interact with a black foid in work and she was a cunt. Sounds like you've had to live with them your whole life that must be brutal. Seems like very valid points