Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 50 Is the new 20

Depends if your good looking or not

Jfl look at his face, even he doesn't believe it

if a 50yo man chatted up a 20yo foid, he'll be rotting in a cell faster than he can say fuck!

I'm gonna look so hot with my nw7 and wrinkled face.

Inflation 101

Though 50 dollars will more likely be the new 1 dollar.

This is something Richard Coper would say with a straight face

IMG 9084

if a 50yo man chatted up a 20yo foid, he'll be rotting in a cell faster than he can say fuck!
I had an older friend (52 to 54 when I knew him best), divorced 6ft4 dude who semi-regularly hooked up with 20-something women. He was pretty ugly and fat (way uglier than guy in this video) but it seems that tall + big frame + gray hair = magnet for girls with daddy issues.

When the cope is too strong

I think if you are 50 but look like a 35 year old normie, then you have similar SMV to a 20 year old normie regardless of status. Reason being that foids like to see good longevity genes. A 50-yo that looks 35 has good longevity genes which equals good children, whereas a 20yo that looks 20 could start balding and look 40 by 25; and if you're a foid and you've already reproduced with such a man before he hit the wall, well... tough luck to your children.

Last edited: