Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 50 First Dates

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The premise of this old Adam Sandler movie is stupid because it is obvious that the girl does not find him attractive.

For those who have never seen it, it’s a movie about Adam Sandler falling for a girl who has short term memory loss, so every morning she wakes up she has zero memory of him. Therefore he must “woo” her every day. That is the black pill. If he were chad and she was attracted to him there would be no need for that. Very cope hard movie.

The premise of this old Adam Sandler movie is stupid because it is obvious that the girl does not find him attractive.

For those who have never seen it, it’s a movie about Adam Sandler falling for a girl who has short term memory loss, so every morning she wakes up she has zero memory of him. Therefore he must “woo” her every day. That is the black pill. If he were chad and she was attracted to him there would be no need for that. Very cope hard movie.

"Your soul mate is out there bro, just keep hoping"

It's training tips for the cucks, learning new tricks to woo m'lady.

never watched it tbh. looked terrible

so many movies are just bluepill brainwashing tbh

never watched it tbh. looked terrible

so many movies are just bluepill brainwashing tbh
Adam Sandler movies usually suck altho tbh I loved em as a little kid. Billy Madison was my shit

Saw this movie a lot when i was a kid