Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 50 days left and the year is over...

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
And then another boring, eventless year comes around, rinse and repeat until you fucking die.

The last day of the year is maybe the saddest day in oldcel's life. Along with birthday. Another year wasted. No pussy. Not even a single time during the whole year. While my neighbours fuck on average once a day like it's nothing. And it's nothing for them. Like eating, going to the shower, taking a shit.

The last day of the year is maybe the saddest day in oldcel's life. Along with birthday. Another year wasted. No pussy. Not even a single time.
When you get the pussy it's all amazing at the beginning until you get sick of it and then another year.

and no one to celebrate new years with.

I only want to sleep and don't wake up anymore:blackpill:

When you get the pussy it's all amazing at the beginning until you get sick of it and then another year.
Have you got pussy? How do you know? Sick of pussy or sick of the same pussy? How do you know?

"When" word choice; do you think I will ever get? It is unlikely. Maybe at when I am even older. That would be sad, better than nothing, though.

Have you got pussy? How do you know? Sick of pussy or sick of the same pussy? How do you know?

"When" word choice; do you think I will ever get? It is unlikely. Maybe at when I am even older. That would be sad, better than nothing, though.
No pussy, If I am here wasting my life in this honeypot it means I will rot alone.
Thing is I have learned that life is boring either way, everything is just a cope.
But you don't understand now, maybe later.

one of the longest year Ive had.

And then another boring, eventless year comes around, rinse and repeat until you fucking die.
I'm hopefully getting a job soon so atleast i will make money for more copes and not be bored all day long

I'm hopefully getting a job soon so atleast i will make money for more copes and not be bored all day long
When you work you will be focused on your activities and you will give no room for depression or to mull over certain things since you are either working or exhausted. (Just like therapists advice)
Maybe you will have time for copes in weekends.
You will yearn the weekend, work more, expect the pay, yearn the weekend, yearn the holidays, yearn the end of the year, just like normies do with their lives.
This repeated every single year, decade, until something happens with you and you can't keep that cycle.
I don't know dude but good luck.

When you work you will be focused on your activities and you will give no room for depression or to mull over certain things since you are either working or exhausted. (Just like therapists advice)
Maybe you will have time for copes in weekends.
You will yearn the weekend, work more, expect the pay, yearn the weekend, yearn the holidays, yearn the end of the year, just like normies do with their lives.
This repeated every single year, decade, until something happens with you and you can't keep that cycle.
I don't know dude but good luck.
i won't yearn holidays cause i don't celebrate them.
Apparently i wouldn't work weekends.
And i hope i can save up enough to be able to move from my apartment soon

scary af to think how fast it went, and how old I'm getting each year.

So many dreams left behind...

Does it really matter?

I mean, rly. Every day we all are closer to death. No matter what you do thnk or hope, you're gonna die.

Make the most of your dash.

Emba, 19##---20##

The last day of the year is maybe the saddest day in oldcel's life. Along with birthday. Another year wasted. No pussy. Not even a single time during the whole year. While my neighbours fuck on average once a day like it's nothing. And it's nothing for them. Like eating, going to the shower, taking a shit.
x10

These are the Dark Times on the path to nowhere.

Times like these best to forget about foids and instead focus on mental and physical health.