Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 50 billion support aid for ukraine to be sent at the start of next year

Jewlensky and the gang will fill their pockets real nice.

:feelsUnreal: And I can barely afford healthcare

Another war where both sides are ultimately funded and supported behind the scenes by the same shekel-funded elites and bluepilled governments... :smonk:

I find it astounding how Eurocels simply allow themselves to be starved and raked of every penny they make or otherwise would use to fund this false conflict; JFL at Britcels, especially, about to literally freeze to death in the winter and still insisting on hauling away more pounds to Ukraine for their delusional notion of "defending" the morally degenerating, hypergamous, bluepilled West most likely about to severely decline or even collapse in the future. :feelsclown:

should be sent to me(and other cels)

of course unaccountable oligarchs in washington are going to help out their fellow unaccountable oligarchs in jewkraine

Just start Operation Barbarossa already at this point

And nothing to financially help incels, what a shame

Europe is cucked. Just imagine sacrifice your people for some jew faggot who knows very well he cannot win against Russia. But that jew faggot still insist to ask for help in money or in people. That faggot want to start the WW3. He know very well that if Nato goes in WW3 is starting and that mf jew still ask for help. He still ask to join Nato. What a faggot. Shame to all County that helped Ukraine. I have nothing with Ukrainians but their leader plays fire. That jew president of Ukraine should be decapitated on spot. What a buffoon. Why Ukraine(Zelinsky) didn't surrender from the start because he knew very well he has no chance against Russia without help. He knew Russia will gonna cut the Gas. That madafaka knew from the start. He played Europe and entire world on his fingers. Zelinsky is a manipulator of the highest order. He should be decapitated on spot for false hope aka scam.

:feelsUnreal: And I can barely afford healthcare
"NO NATIONAL HEALTHCARE! INSTEAD LET'S Support IDIOTS OVERSEAS!" America is a joke. How is it that I can't afford insolent or get it for free but our country will happily give billions of dollars to a scam?