Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 50! 50years!

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★★

better incel than ^ that.
imagine the shit he could have done with his money had he taken the blackpill.

behead the old hag

imagine the chaos if DNA test would be made mandatory :lul: :lul: :lul: So many women will get exposed

Sounds scripted tbh

im fucking dying at this hoooly shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: its so funny it may be scripted

"They're all so UGLY and don't even look like me" :lul:

she should be rotting

This what awaits you when you decide to marry and raise children. Youll raise Chads kids and you dont even know

Classic foid manipulation at the end. "Honey i love you dont leave meeee!" Yeah she loves him so much she made him raise 3 of chads bastards

She didnt even think about it consicously, it just came out of her mouth. Manipulation is built into their DNA. Never believe anything a woman says

Classic foid manipulation at the end. "Honey i love you dont leave meeee!" Yeah she loves him so much she made him raise 3 of chads bastards

She didnt even think about it consicously, it just came out of her mouth. Manipulation is built into their DNA. Never believe anything a woman says
:yes: :yes: :yes:

the world already have been destroyed

imagine the chaos if DNA test would be made mandatory :lul: :lul: :lul: So many women will get exposed
France made it illegal since cheating is so accepted and common and they knew a lot of families would be broken up

20240721 093451