Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5 years prediction for UK

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
2025:
- blasphemy laws get passed making it illegal to criticise Islam
- “misogyny” will fall under hate speech
- “incel ideology” will be treated as a terrorist organisation and anyone with affiliations will be reeducation

2026:
- the right to protest will be removed under the claim it effects public safety
- uk will see the highest conversion rate to Islam in all of history (mostly forced)

2027:
- shariah police will start roaming Muslim majority communities
- reeducation camps will be opened in the Falklands for EDL affiliates and incels
- illegal immigration will sky rocket and the working class will support Nigel fully

2028:
- women will be forced to wear hijabs, they will be forced to close pubs and clubs. Kier will pretend this isn’t happening and the media won’t report on it
- Nigel’s coming campaign will surge in the polls
- incels and ex rioters will be swiped off to the reeducation camps in the falkands
- Welsh independence campaign will surge in the polls

2029:
- kier will win another election
- reform will be classed as extremist and a threat to public safety

2025:
- “incel ideology” will be treated as a terrorist organisation and anyone with affiliations will be reeducation

2026:
- uk will see the highest conversion rate to Islam in all of history (mostly forced)

2027:
- reeducation camps will be opened in the Falklands for EDL affiliates and incels
- illegal immigration will sky rocket and the working class will support Nigel fully

2028:
- women will be forced to wear hijabs, they will be forced to close pubs and clubs. Kier will pretend this isn’t happening and the media won’t report on it
- incels and ex rioters will be swiped off to the reeducation camps in the falkands

2029:
What will happen to white people, Will they be put in cages ?? :dafuckfeels: :feelsclown:

2025:

2026:

2027:

2028:

2029:
There will be a civil war and war in middle east
Kikes wont allow highly antisemitic muslim england to exist
They are not dumb

Soon anyone who uses this site and lives in the UK will be tracked down and locked up. UKcels should probably leave their country until its too late. Hopefully this new law doesn't reach every European country but I do consider it a possibility

They only want eroupe destroyed
Foids are unironically willing to import 100000ds of shariah law supporters under the guise of we must help them only to later become Mohammeds sex slaves and wear hijabs :feelskek: :feelsPop: :feelsclown:

Soon anyone who uses this site and lives in the UK will be tracked down and locked up. UKcels should probably leave their country until it’s too late. Hopefully this new law doesn't reach every European country but I do consider it a possibility
Yup. I spoke to @dogochan about this. I am scared for my safety and realistically there’s only 1 way out :feelsrope:

Foids are unironically willing to import 100000ds of shariah law supporters under the guise of we must help them only to later become Mohammeds sex slaves and wear hijabs :feelskek: :feelsPop: :feelsclown:
Yep pretty much

2025:

2026:

2027:

2028:

2029:
The west is dying. I'm rooting for Russia.

Russia is still controlled by the kikes. I’m rooting for china
Russia unlike China does not have a central bank owned by the Jewish Rothschild family. And it isn't ruled by a party with Jewish origins (communism). Although I'm rooting for both to be honest, and China's approaching a point of being communist in name only so I'll let it slide. But Russia lacks nearly all of the traits we see in societies truly ruled by the Jews such as our own. And even if it is, they're running things with far more common sense than the ones over here. However bad Russia is, it's objectively better than the west.

Russia unlike China does not have a central bank owned by the Jewish Rothschild family. And it isn't ruled by a party with Jewish origins (communism). Although I'm rooting for both to be honest, and China's approaching a point of being communist in name only. But Russia lacks nearly all of the traits we see in societies truly ruled by the Jews such as our own. And even if it is, they're running things with far more common sense than the ones over here. However bad Russia is, it's objectively better than the west.
Interesting

We are only 60% white
The 2021 Census data shows that: the total population of England and Wales was 59.6 million. 48.7 million people (81.7%) were from white ethnic groups – 44.4 million of those identified with the white British group (74.4% of the population) and 3.7 million with the white 'other' ethnic group (6.2%)

Exageration
And you have over 1 millions hindhus in england
Do you think they will let that slide?
Let's be real here
England will have yugoslavia type of break up after the riot

The west is dying. I'm rooting for Russia.
Russia is also cucked:
Photo 2024 08 06 17 07 32

Russia is
The Russians emptied their prison first before that happen

LONDON, May 24 (Reuters) - The number of people held in Russian prisons dropped by 58,000 last year, Russian independent media reported on Friday, continuing a steady fall spurred in part by the recruitment of convicts to fight in Ukraine.

A lot of the guys they're sending to the front line are illegal immigrants from the middle east who agree to it to not be deported, and contractors from Cuba or Africa look to make money, as well as mercenaries from the middle east or China. Russia's doing a good job protecting its people from the dangers of this war as a matter of fact.

Russia unlike China does not have a central bank owned by the Jewish Rothschild family. And it isn't ruled by a party with Jewish origins (communism). Although I'm rooting for both to be honest, and China's approaching a point of being communist in name only so I'll let it slide. But Russia lacks nearly all of the traits we see in societies truly ruled by the Jews such as our own. And even if it is, they're running things with far more common sense than the ones over here. However bad Russia is, it's objectively better than the west.
Are you stupid troll? Russia is same cucked like gayrope and poor

Are you stupid troll? Russia is same cucked like gayrope and poor
"I don't like what you said therefore I'm gonna pretend it's not true" -Veniamin Pupunin, 2024.

You are retarded.

Russians are actually not much poorer than Americans these days. I'd even argue they're wealthier and live better lives. Land is cheap and plentiful in Russia and it's easy to build a house outside the cities. Many Russians, even poorer ones, own second homes outside the cities they go to in the summer, called dachas. Even in the cities many people own their apartments and don't have to pay rent. Rent is far cheaper than in the US too. As is food and many other items. Healthcare isn't astronomically expensive. You don't have to worry about niggers raping and killing you on the streets either.

Russia only appears poor because the west does a good job twisting and skewing statistical data to make Russia look bad, just as it does with every country it doesn't like.

Last edited:
"I don't like what you said therefore I'm gonna pretend it's not true" -Veniamin Pupunin, 2024.

You are retarded.

Russians are actually not much poorer than Americans these days. I'd even argue they're wealthier. Land is cheap and plentiful in Russia and it's easy to build a house outside the cities. Even in the cities many people own their apartments and don't have to pay rent. Rent is far cheaper than in the US too. As is food and many other items.
gayrope;
migrants shitskins
feminism

russia;
migrants shitskins
feminism
free sluts for shitskins
super poor
drafted

Russia only appears poor because the west does a good job twisting and skewing statistical data to make Russia look bad, just as it does with every country it doesn't like.
That could be true actually. I have never been to Russia so I wouldn't know tbh

Land is cheap and plentiful in Russia and it's easy to build a house outside the cities. Many Russians, even poorer ones, own second homes outside the cities they go to in the summer, called dachas. Even in the cities many people own their apartments and don't have to pay rent. Rent is far cheaper than in the US too. As is food and many other items. Healthcare isn't astronomically expensive. You don't have to worry about niggers raping and killing you on the streets either.
Do you live in Russia btw?

gayrope;
migrants shitskins
feminism

russia;
migrants shitskins
feminism
free sluts for shitskins
super poor
drafted
If you think Russia's got problems with faggotry then you belong in a gas chamber for being mentally retarded. It's barely tolerated in its top cities and the last time a major pride parade was attempted both bystanders AND police came to beat the faggots up.

The migrant shitskins? Where? Russia's as white as it's ever been. Go visit France you dumb faggot. Unlike there Russia deports illegals and deals with it.

Feminism, same thing. Nonexistent compared to the west.

Free sluts for shitskins? Now you're pulling lies out of your gaping faggot ass. You're only proving how wrong you are that you can only save face by outright fabricating lies.

Super poor? Yup, you do belong in the gas chamber, because you're clearly to stupid to read what I literally just wrote. You will do the entire world a favor if you take your own life immediately.

Russia's draft is a single year of military service for people who aren't in college and recruits get to choose what part of the military they want to serve in. They don't have to face combat. Sounds like a good way to ensure boys turn into men instead of pampered faggots who suck nigger dicks, like you.

Going to the frontlines for the Russian military is voluntary and pays twice as much as the average wage in Russia. One month of fighting on that pay is 10 months rent.

Last edited:
If you think Russia's got problems with faggotry then you belong in a gas chamber for being mentally retarded. It's barely tolerated in its top cities and the last time a major pride parade was attempted both bystanders AND police came to beat the faggots up.

The migrant shitskins? Where? Russia's as white as it's ever been. Go visit France you dumb faggot. Unlike there Russia deports illegals and deals with it.

Feminism, same thing. Nonexistent compared to the west.

Free sluts for shitskins? Now you're pulling lies out of your gaping faggot ass. You're only proving how wrong you are that you can only save face by outright fabricating lies.

Super poor? Yup, you do belong in the gas chamber, because you're clearly to stupid to read what I literally just wrote. You will do the entire world a favor if you take your own life immediately.

Russia's draft is a single year of military service for people who aren't in college and recruits get to choose what part of the military they want to serve in. They don't have to face combat. Sounds like a good way to ensure boys turn into men instead of pampered faggots who suck nigger dicks, like you.

Going to the frontlines for the Russian military is voluntary and pays twice as much as the average wage in Russia. One month of fighting on that pay is 10 months rent.
You must be a troll. I live whole life in Russia and it's true what I said

You must be a troll. I live whole life in Russia and it's true what I said
You must be an impersonator because you have no clue what you're talking about. The facts don't lie. Everything I said is true. All you can do it keep repeating that I'm a troll because you know you're wrong. Kill yourself.

You must be an impersonator because you have no clue what you're talking about. The facts don't lie. Everything I said is true. All you can do it keep repeating that I'm a troll because you know you're wrong. Kill yourself.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

There will be a civil war and war in middle east
Kikes wont allow highly antisemitic muslim england to exist
They are not dumb
Yep.

The kikes want a US and UK Civil War as it creates destabilization at which point they can orchestrate a WWIII scenario out of the chaos.

They want a WWIII to be able to finally fully defeat and pacify the white race.

Cucking us simply isn’t enough.

They need total destruction of our lands and global reorganization to get the communist Jew World Order that they want.

It won't be as blatant as this. And Islam might not become a majority, because it's not only white Brits who hate it, it's also Indians and Jews, and there's a huge Indian population in the UK (and a billion and a half more waiting to come, with closer cultural ties to the UK than Muslims). But white Brits will be a minority in England probably within 30 years.

Yep.

The kikes want a US and UK Civil War as it creates destabilization at which point they can orchestrate a WWIII scenario out of the chaos.

They need total destruction of our lands and global reorganization to get the communist Jew World Order that they want.
How does Jews wanting Islamification of the west make any kind of sense? The US and the west is the only reason Israel exists. Jews and Muslims hate each other, due to Israel. Do you you know what happened during the last World War? Jews would definitely be nostalgic for that. :feelsclown:

How does Jews wanting Islamification of the west make any kind of sense? The US and the west is the only reason Israel exists. Jews and Muslims hate each other, due to Israel. Do you you know what happened during the last World War? Jews would definitely be nostalgic for that. :feelsclown:
They don’t.

They just want civil war + World War III which unchecked illegal and legal immigration will only lead to.

Yep.

Dang bruh

They just want civil war + World War III which unchecked illegal and legal immigration will only lead to.
Civil war in western countries will lead to the fall of Israel. Your silly Nazi ideology doesn't make any sense.

Civil war in western countries will lead to the fall of Israel. Your silly Nazi ideology doesn't make any sense.
Believe what you want but the Jews want first economic collapse, then mega civil wars then WWIII.

They then plan to rule the world from their new seat of global power which will be China.

It’s no coincidence the Chinese have large scale mostly empty replica western cities built over there.

Those are intended for their new kike rulers and owners to live in after the dust has cleared and the smoke has settled.

And in the final days of the UK all will look above, wishing to see if the gates to heaven have been sealed by our insatiable lust only to see God staring back with a blank face

IMG 0857

Believe what you want but the Jews want first economic collapse, then mega civil wars then WWIII.

They then plan to rule the world from their new seat of global power which will be China.

It’s no coincidence the Chinese have large scale mostly empty replica western cities built over there.

Those are intended for their new kike rulers and owners to live in after the dust has cleared and the smoke has settled.
High IQ and completely correct

You need to do some research. China has voted against Israeli settlements on dozens of UN Resolutions. Only the US vetoes them. And the US supplies 90% of Israel's military & military funding. Israel is the biggest recipient of US foreign aid by far: https://www.cfr.org/article/us-aid-israel-four-charts Israel doesn't exist without Yankland. The current world order is a dream for them. Also, you know that Jews in the UK vote against Islam and any politician who isn't pro-Israel. They voted against the first Jewish Labour leader (Ed Milliband), because he wasn't pro-Israel enough.

If Israel wanted WW3 they'd just nuke Iran.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ezUErNvN0k

You need to do some research. China has voted against Israeli settlements on dozens of UN Resolutions. Only the US vetoes them. And the US supplies 90% of Israel's military & military funding. Israel is the biggest recipient of US foreign aid by far: https://www.cfr.org/article/us-aid-israel-four-charts Israel doesn't exist without Yankland. The current world order is a dream for them. Also, you know that Jews in the UK vote against Islam and any politician who isn't pro-Israel. They voted against the first Jewish Labour leader (Ed Milliband), because he wasn't pro-Israel enough.

If Israel wanted WW3 they'd just nuke Iran.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ezUErNvN0k

You need to do some research.

Start here.

https://www.amazon.com/CIVIL-WAR-CO...fix=civil+war+2+thomas+chittum,aps,135&sr=8-4