Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5 rejections last month, 2 in the last few days

TruestOfThemAll

TruestOfThemAll

Roundfacecel
★★★★
This is getting fucking ridiculous, if I'm not being rejected they ghost me after a few days of non stop talking. It's almost like these bitches just know they've got hundreds of men lined up and they weed out the least alpha men. The last girl was a legit 3/10 with 'depression'.

Where did you meet these girls?

Just stop trying and try to ascend instead, spend your time on looksmaxxing tbh tbh

Just stop trying and try to ascend instead, spend your time on looksmaxxing tbh tbh

Isnt looksmaxxing trying? How can they stop trying and try to ascend through looksmaxxing at the same time?

Just go LDAR ER :feelzez:

This is getting fucking ridiculous, if I'm not being rejected they ghost me after a few days of non stop talking. It's almost like these bitches just know they've got hundreds of men lined up and they weed out the least alpha men. The last girl was a legit 3/10 with 'depression'.

Blackpilled Normie here. I just want to tell you that I have been on a number of dating sites. All I will say that the exact same bullshit you are going through has been gone through by me also and probably many other Normies. And I know how to talk to women. I would not feel so bad.

Dating sites are just awful. You really have to run Numbers Game. A friend of mine was a Chad womanizer, and he was on a big dating site. He simply sent out things called Likes and Flirts to like ~100+ women. He would just sit there all day bombarding all these women with these IOI's. He said out of ~100 "approaches," 2-3 might talk to you, and a lot of those would flake. Nevertheless, this guy was legitimately screwing 2-3 new women every week off that site.

I absolutely play Numbers Game on sites, and I have had exactly what happened to you happen to me - women flaking after 2-3 days of conversation. Try to analyze how you might have fucked up, but you might not figure it out. If you can figure out how what you did to make her flake, simply say, "Live and learn" and add it to your social skills book in your head, or if you don't care about what you did to make her flake, just say, "So what LOL. I don't care what bitches think. I'm not going to change. If bitches don't like it, tough LOL."

I know how to talk to women, and even I fuck it up all the time. Women are extremely flighty and emotional and take offense at all sorts of silly comments and remarks. You can literally blow up a whole months-long relationship with a single sentence. So with women generally you are always offending her or pissing her off at least a little bit. The main trick is to keep this to a minimum, not to eliminate it.

Now guys like me on dating sites get rejected horribly by lots of women. I start talking to lots of women and they ghost me all the time. I had arrangements to meet women for get to know each others or dates, and these have blown up many times by the woman flaking out before the meeting even takes place. And I was talking to these women on the phone a lot. It's cold, vicious and brutal out there, and you just need to develop a very thick skin for rejection. You get rejected and you just say, "Screw that bitch," and just pick yourself up and carry on. You have to be like a ring fighter who gets knocked down over and over and always picks himself up.

I have good self-esteem but the mass rejection that even Normans get on these sites must be utterly devastating to a lot of you unfortunate souls, with whom I have the utmost empathy.

It would not be unusual at all to be on different dating sites and get ~4 dates in 3-4 years and have most of those be only single dates.

Ok, here is what I do and what you have to do:

When a woman rejects me, which I deal with all day on these sites, I just say things like, "Fuck that bitch!...Fuck you, dumb cunt, get lost!...You sucked anyway, bitch LOL!...Oh well good thing, you're ugly anyway bitch ha ha!...I don't care about you, bitch, fuck off LOL!... You think I care if you reject me? LOL." I just sit there and laugh at them and call them cunts all day as they reject me.

And I don't even hate women really at all. On the contrary I rather like them.

People might say that saying all these hateful things would make you a misogynist or a psychopath or a bad person, but that never happens to me because I am basically a very nice guy, so all of those comments simply serve to leave me a nice guy and just lower my inhib a lot. Anyway, I don't even really believe all those nasty comments I tell myself about those women who reject me. On a certain level, I know it's bullshit so it doesn't change my opinion. It's just self-protective.

I recommend that you try my plan of self-talk when these women reject you as long as that talk doesn't make you hateful or psycho. But I doubt if it would. I think you are probably a really nice guy, like most men here. Instead of making you a psychopath, it will probably just lower your inhib.

You have to get tough and hard to do this game. If you can't get tough and hard, it will be very hard to get women.

Dude relax. Seven rejections in a month? LOL, I probably get that many in one day on some sites, and I'm a Norman. Normies go through the exact same shit. It's just that they don't give up.

Blackpilled Normie here. I just want to tell you that I have been on a number of dating sites. All I will say that the exact same bullshit you are going through has been gone through by me also and probably many other Normies. And I know how to talk to women. I would not feel so bad.

Dating sites are just awful. You really have to run Numbers Game. A friend of mine was a Chad womanizer, and he was on a big dating site. He simply sent out things called Likes and Flirts to like ~100+ women. He would just sit there all day bombarding all these women with these IOI's. He said out of ~100 "approaches," 2-3 might talk to you, and a lot of those would flake. Nevertheless, this guy was legitimately screwing 2-3 new women every week off that site.

I absolutely play Numbers Game on sites, and I have had exactly what happened to you happen to me - women flaking after 2-3 days of conversation. Try to analyze how you might have fucked up, but you might not figure it out. If you can figure out how what you did to make her flake, simply say, "Live and learn" and add it to your social skills book in your head, or if you don't care about what you did to make her flake, just say, "So what LOL. I don't care what bitches think. I'm not going to change. If bitches don't like it, tough LOL."

I know how to talk to women, and even I fuck it up all the time. Women are extremely flighty and emotional and take offense at all sorts of silly comments and remarks. You can literally blow up a whole months-long relationship with a single sentence. So with women generally you are always offending her or pissing her off at least a little bit. The main trick is to keep this to a minimum, not to eliminate it.

Now guys like me on dating sites get rejected horribly by lots of women. I start talking to lots of women and they ghost me all the time. I had arrangements to meet women for get to know each others or dates, and these have blown up many times by the woman flaking out before the meeting even takes place. And I was talking to these women on the phone a lot. It's cold, vicious and brutal out there, and you just need to develop a very thick skin for rejection. You get rejected and you just say, "Screw that bitch," and just pick yourself up and carry on. You have to be like a ring fighter who gets knocked down over and over and always picks himself up.

I have good self-esteem but the mass rejection that even Normans get on these sites must be utterly devastating to a lot of you unfortunate souls, with whom I have the utmost empathy.

It would not be unusual at all to be on different dating sites and get ~4 dates in 3-4 years and have most of those be only single dates.

Ok, here is what I do and what you have to do:

When a woman rejects me, which I deal with all day on these sites, I just say things like, "Fuck that bitch!...Fuck you, dumb cunt, get lost!...You sucked anyway, bitch LOL!...Oh well good thing, you're ugly anyway bitch ha ha!...I don't care about you, bitch, fuck off LOL!... You think I care if you reject me? LOL." I just sit there and laugh at them and call them cunts all day as they reject me.

And I don't even hate women really at all. On the contrary I rather like them.

People might say that saying all these hateful things would make you a misogynist or a psychopath or a bad person, but that never happens to me because I am basically a very nice guy, so all of those comments simply serve to leave me a nice guy and just lower my inhib a lot. Anyway, I don't even really believe all those nasty comments I tell myself about those women who reject me. On a certain level, I know it's bullshit so it doesn't change my opinion. It's just self-protective.

I recommend that you try my plan of self-talk when these women reject you as long as that talk doesn't make you hateful or psycho. But I doubt if it would. I think you are probably a really nice guy, like most men here. Instead of making you a psychopath, it will probably just lower your inhib.

You have to get tough and hard to do this game. If you can't get tough and hard, it will be very hard to get women.

Dude relax. Seven rejections in a month? LOL, I probably get that many in one day on some sites, and I'm a Norman. Normies go through the exact same shit. It's just that they don't give up.
does not giving up work and eventually get you a gf? you would also need the matches first

does not giving up work and eventually get you a gf? you would also need the matches first

Um, you get dates. And if you are meeting women in other areas of life at the same time you are on that site, you will for sure get a gf or even more than one. It might last for a while, and then you just go get another one. Relationships might last up to 1-2 years, but you get a chick who loves you more than anything on Earth and you love her too and you get to feel the incredble rush and validation of romantic love. And generally if you are sexually competent, you might quite a bit of sex. Thing is, love makes women horny. If you can get a chick to fall in love with you before she has one date, kisses you or even meets, when you finally do meet she might fuck your brains out like a rabbit in heat.

Love turns on the female sex drive. Women like to fuck but they really love to fuck men they love. To women sex is emotional relationship. I have heard stories of Alphas getting women to fall in love with them and the women act like he has cast a spell on them and the women are horny like all day. They're wet from the time they get up in the morning til the time they go to bed at night. It's running down their damn legs and they can start masturbating a lot, even compulsively off and on all day and night. If you can ever get a woman to fall in love with you to where she feels a spell has been cast on her, you will have life dicked and feel 100 feet tall. You could die the next day and die happy because really that's all you need to accomplish in life.

But first you need to figure out how to get a gf in the first place, take it from friendship or sex off into romantic love. That's is a whole other level of crazy. It is very complex and you can blow it up at any time. Then once you are in the relationship, you need to Game it all the time just to keep it on the up and up, keep both of you happy and getting what you want and to keep her sexually interested in you.

You could have whole college courses in any of these things. You just have to learn by trial and error in life how to talk to women, how to get a first date, how to make it go well, how to get more dates, how to turn it sexual, how to keep it going because even after you fuck them, a lot of them flake off, how to deal with all the little problems in the relationship that will be blowing up all the time which I call brush fires. Well you have to learn how put those out and put out forest fires when she gets furious. There are ways to do all of this stuff. It's not easy to learn if you experience it enough, you will start to get good at it as you figure out what works and what doesn't.

I know it sounds nuts but Game doesn't end when you get her phone # or even when she marries you. All relationships with women, even deep platonic friendships must be Gamed constantly just to keep them on the up and up. Women are a Goddamn pain the ass and I guess a lot of men just never figure out how to deal with them. But if you are smart you should be able to figure it out if you are not autist, and one thing I see here is a lot of you guys are damn smart.

The Chads and players and whatnot are simply guys who almost have PhD in Game - Seduction Studies - How Women Work. They have simply figured them out whereas most guys probably never do, even married men.

Oh Hell yeah. No match, no nothing. You have to get a match with any female anywhere to even have a chance with her.

She has to be interested in you. After that is where all the Game kicks in as you try to turn her into a gf or whatever you want to do with her. And ideally this must be Gamed every step of the way to make it work.

No matches with women and you die a virgin, alone.

Um, you get dates. And if you are meeting women in other areas of life at the same time you are on that site, you will for sure get a gf or even more than one. It might last for a while, and then you just go get another one. Relationships might last up to 1-2 years, but you get a chick who loves you more than anything on Earth and you love her too and you get to feel the incredble rush and validation of romantic love. And generally if you are sexually competent, you might quite a bit of sex. Thing is, love makes women horny. If you can get a chick to fall in love with you before she has one date, kisses you or even meets, when you finally do meet she might fuck your brains out like a rabbit in heat.

Love turns on the female sex drive. Women like to fuck but they really love to fuck men they love. To women sex is emotional relationship. I have heard stories of Alphas getting women to fall in love with them and the women act like he has cast a spell on them and the women are horny like all day. They're wet from the time they get up in the morning til the time they go to bed at night. It's running down their damn legs and they can start masturbating a lot, even compulsively off and on all day and night. If you can ever get a woman to fall in love with you to where she feels a spell has been cast on her, you will have life dicked and feel 100 feet tall. You could die the next day and die happy because really that's all you need to accomplish in life.

But first you need to figure out how to get a gf in the first place, take it from friendship or sex off into romantic love. That's is a whole other level of crazy. It is very complex and you can blow it up at any time. Then once you are in the relationship, you need to Game it all the time just to keep it on the up and up, keep both of you happy and getting what you want and to keep her sexually interested in you.

You could have whole college courses in any of these things. You just have to learn by trial and error in life how to talk to women, how to get a first date, how to make it go well, how to get more dates, how to turn it sexual, how to keep it going because even after you fuck them, a lot of them flake off, how to deal with all the little problems in the relationship that will be blowing up all the time which I call brush fires. Well you have to learn how put those out and put out forest fires when she gets furious. There are ways to do all of this stuff. It's not easy to learn if you experience it enough, you will start to get good at it as you figure out what works and what doesn't.

I know it sounds nuts but Game doesn't end when you get her phone # or even when she marries you. All relationships with women, even deep platonic friendships must be Gamed constantly just to keep them on the up and up. Women are a Goddamn pain the ass and I guess a lot of men just never figure out how to deal with them. But if you are smart you should be able to figure it out if you are not autist, and one thing I see here is a lot of you guys are damn smart.

The Chads and players and whatnot are simply guys who almost have PhD in Game - Seduction Studies - How Women Work. They have simply figured them out whereas most guys probably never do, even married men.

Oh Hell yeah. No match, no nothing. You have to get a match with any female anywhere to even have a chance with her.

She has to be interested in you. After that is where all the Game kicks in as you try to turn her into a gf or whatever you want to do with her. And ideally this must be Gamed every step of the way to make it work.

No matches with women and you die a virgin, alone.
Wow, an endless stream of bluepills and PUA crap. Really saying women actually feel love and shit.

Where did you meet these girls?

Holy shit I still can't get over the fact that this ultra Tyrone BBC pic got him only one match in 24 hours and 24 hours on Tinder:

6220.jpg

I scroll past it and I just STOP because the mogging is so strong.

Women are fucking weird man. If I was a girl I'd match that fucker. Imagine how many matches Tellem Tyrone would get on Grindr or Tinder seeking men. Probably hundreds to thousands.

Also @TruestOfThemAll , I'm not an expert on this but from what I've heard the flake rate on Tinder is high. You need to try for 10 dates to get one, etc. At least you're getting some matches so stick with it and keep going til you get there. Good luck.

Women are fucking weird man. If I was a girl I'd match that fucker./QUOTE]
I think we are inclined to think that. But women have an INFINITE amount of choices, and there are TONS of Chads and Tyrones in there, especially on superficial apps like Tinder.

AWALT, just stop trying and you’ll find life more manageable

only 8/10 chad can cure her (((((("""""depression"""""))))))))

only 8/10 chad can cure her (((((("""""depression"""""))))))))

Well she quite literally put up on her snapchat story that she just wants to be fucked and cuddled. On. Her. Snapchat. Story.