Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "5 Reasons Being Short Is BETTER Than Being TALL!" - Manlets hilariously coping in the comments

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

Cope1

Cope2

Cope3

Cope4

Cope5

Cope6

Cope7

Cope8

Cope9

Cope10

The video itself is ridiculous with the mini Chad saying a 6'2 man doesn't have any advantages over a 5'2 man, but the amount of coping in the comments is sad and laughable at the same time. Btw i'm not making fun of my manlet brothers, just the incels-in-denial who try to say that there are ways in which tall men are inferior to short men. These faggots actually believe that they'll get the "genuine" women and tall men will get the "shallow hoes".

@Arentheal

Last edited:
last post on women genuinely loving short men as people killed me
someone make this guy an account here so he can swallow the blackpill

TBH at 5'3.5 my grandparents hit their 80s without visiting a doctor and they're basically farmers

I suspect I'm going to be in my 90s with ease if I had medical care

MIDGET GENES PROPELLING ME TO LONGEVITY

Beta rationalizing...they can live longer to raise another man’s kids and pay taxes. The tall guy might not live as long but his legacy persists while the manlet will have a ghost social media fingerprint.

based @Arentheal in the comments fighting the good fight as well

lol at 5 3 pygmy in the comments

5'2? Holy fucking shit, I know 6'2 chadlites that have problems getting poon nowadays with hypergamy. Over

I wish i could cope this hard, i wish i could deny reality this much.

I’ll admit, I used to be one of those guys.

Fighting success pill set me straight.

I got some lifts and now I’m 5’10” king of manlets

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's easier to gas manlets cause you can fit more in the chamber.

5'9 here. Over

TBH at 5'3.5 my grandparents hit their 80s without visiting a doctor and they're basically farmers

People say tall people live longer but i always thought the opposite. We require less food and water to keep us going which means less exposure to toxins make sense to me that would equal longer life.

Extreme copus maximus

Beta rationalizing...they can live longer to raise another man’s kids and pay taxes. The tall guy might not live as long but his legacy persists while the manlet will have a ghost social media fingerprint.
brutal.

It seems like boomer manlets are the biggest cucks

Things you'll never ever see: "5 reasons why being ugly is better than being attractive"

This only works to him because he has high status, good looking face and money. So of course being short isn’t going to put him at a disadvantage. For a typical man who isn’t famous, high status and a good looking face being short is death sentence.

They don't understand that you can make up for being short with an attractive face, but the shorter you are the better looking your face has to be.

There is no hope for manlets, deep down they now that we are nothing to women.

JFL at manlets in 2018. Will they ever learn? Pathetic :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you tools seriously want to ascend I would highly recommend you actually take that guy seriously. If he manages to be a manlet chad then he clearly knows his shit.

If you tools seriously want to ascend I would highly recommend you actually take that guy seriously. If he manages to be a manlet chad then he clearly knows his shit.
YOU. CAN'T. BE. A. CHAD. IF. YOU. ARE. A. MANLET.

HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT NEED TO BE SAID GOD DAMNIT?

Being Chad implicates being tall too. Sure, really attractive, but also tall. You really lost if you are a manlet, whether you are attractive or not.

Cope. These short guys can't accept the disgust women feel for them

Have you ever heard a foid reject a guy cause he was too tall

The cope is strong with this one.

Being 6'2" is always better than being 5'5". I don't give a fuck about retarded meme reasons like I want to be a jockey or some other stupid shit like having leg room in a plane.
It's all cope. COPE.

brutal.

It seems like boomer manlets are the biggest cucks

They had the option of being providers at least and didn't have to deal with Chads monopolizing 5-10s.

Being tall is now artificial evolution, some of them have a point on that

YOU. CAN'T. BE. A. CHAD. IF. YOU. ARE. A. MANLET.

HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT NEED TO BE SAID GOD DAMNIT?

Being Chad implicates being tall too. Sure, really attractive, but also tall. You really lost if you are a manlet, whether you are attractive or not.
Cope. Met plenty of short slayers.

Cope. Met plenty of short slayers.
Good for you if it can give you hope. I could also tell you that all slayers I met were quite tall.

Guess what, I can see that a bunch of people here would agree with me: just browse through threads dealing with being tall/short. And you will see.

Also, there's a difference between short and manlet: short guys are just a little below average, while manlet are really the shortest guys.

Good for you if it can give you hope. I could also tell you that all slayers I met were quite tall.

Guess what, I can see that a bunch of people here would agree with me: just browse through threads dealing with being tall/short. And you will see.

Also, there's a difference between short and manlet: short guys are just a little below average, while manlet are really the shortest guys.
I just disagree with the heightpill in general. I've seen so many short slayers its impossible to adhere to it. I know one dude which is a literal midget and he fucks a girl then records it to show to his gf, its insane. He's ugly as fuck but thats what you get by running gangster game

I just disagree with the heightpill in general. I've seen so many short slayers its impossible to adhere to it. I know one dude which is a literal midget and he fucks a girl then records it to show to his gf, its insane. He's ugly as fuck but thats what you get by running gangster game
He statusmaxxed. That's a whole different story.

i know, but hes far from being the only example
Give me some other exemples then. Won't mean you are automatically right, but at least it will strengthens your words.

I genuinely think you have to be dumb to think heightism doesn't exist tbh tbh

"height doesn't determine if you're inferior or superior. Your attitude does." :soy:

You will live in pain for 90 years man, my fucking god its trully over X_X

The shorter you are the higher your facial attractiveness and status have to be to make up for it. And that's not including the proportion of foids with strict height requirements.

It's over for ugly manletcels like me.

You will live in pain for 90 years man, my fucking god its trully over X_X

i will be dead of suicide or obesity before then

the problem is that both of the grandparents were obese for the majority of their lives so chances are it wont really affect my health :feelsseriously:

Cope overdose

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back