Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 5 quotes celebration thread

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
You know the feeling of satisfaction you get when someone quotes your post without adding their own text because they agree with you? Well, I had that feeling fivefold when I read the replies to this thread.

No doubt they all thought it was an extremely high IQ post and didn't just quote it to save themselves from saying the same thing.

No need to wonder about what ascension feels like anymore - the validation and dopamine rush I got from this surely surpasses anything Chad feels when he plows his 12" thundercock into Stacy's warm, wet vagina.

Last edited:
Same tbh.I once had my post quoted 9 times.I felt like a gigachad intellectual.

Better than sex ngl :feelsohh:

Not that I would know..

Imagine being quoted by one person 20 times in a day, you get irritated as fuck.

Congratulations, Valiant Virgin.

wow this blew up you guys thnx for gold:soy::soy::soy::soy:

JoinedNov 8, 2018

Unless like 3 people compare your iq to something in the solar system, it's over.

Tfw you're an incel amongst incels, never having your posts quoted.:feelscry::feelsrope:

That's almost a double hat-trick. Well done.

You know the feeling of satisfaction you get when someone quotes your post without adding their own text because they agree with you? Well, I had that feeling fivefold when I read the replies to this thread.

View attachment 107860

View attachment 107861

View attachment 107863

View attachment 107864

View attachment 107865

No doubt they all thought it was an extremely high IQ post and didn't just quote it to save themselves from saying the same thing.

No need to wonder about what ascension feels like anymore - the validation and dopamine rush I got from this surely surpasses anything Chad feels when he plows his 12" thundercock into Stacy's warm, wet vagina.

I have been quoted 4-5 times max

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin
Just a face in the crowd
-

JoinedNov 7, 2018Messages1,956