Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 5 of the 7 wealthiest people in Australia are Jewish

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.timesofisrael.com/5-of-...oQEZCNgZNhnKhNrMWm_l3nffwLVzBAGt_eOs8DSdC4__U

SYDNEY — Five of the top seven positions on the list of Australia’s wealthiest people are members of the Jewish community.

The country’s wealthiest person according to the Business Review Weekly is Melbourne’s Anthony Pratt with $12.9 billion Australian dollars or $9.75 billion US. The BRW reports that US President Donald Trump’s tax cuts and allowing a 100 percent tax write-off of capital expenditure gave Pratt another $100 million annually. His company, Visy, produces cardboard boxes and runs recycling plants across the US.

Old but interesting news,I wonder why :feelshmm:

Water is wet jews control the world

I have an exclusive photo of one of them

He made his fortune by shilling a game called “osrs” on an online forum for lonely men. He really fooled those dumb gentiles tbh.

Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.
Sorry for inconveniencing you, sheriff. It ain’t gonna happen again. :y'all:

Is it "anti-Semitism" to deduce that Jews are disproportionately wealthy?

Even that Chanty Binx meme is suspected to be Jewish or part Jewish.

U know they control over 80% of all the wealth in the world. Mostly hidden

Jews are rich af in my town

Jews are money hungry that's why

King Herod owns the air you fucking breathe while you rot in ugliness and poor health.

Daily reminder that, though they are 5 out of the 7 richest people in Australia, they only consist of 0.37% of the population. If the wealth disparity didn't exist, they would have only 1 person in the top 275 people or so. Instead, they are 70% of the richest...

Low percentage compared to the rest of the world.

God I hate them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back