Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "5 inch dick is enough bro"

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

View: https://youtu.be/3P1f4YjY3VE?t=45

isSvR0E.gif
@RREEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
Tbh that vid is giga degenerate cancer and shouldnt have been thrust upon this forum.

Also though i agree, that's like saying 5'10 is "good enough" for foids.

Hypergamy is a bitch. Chad only, else youre either getting cucked or betabuxed one way or another

it's a brutal pill man , it's like your body telling you to not reproduce . it's small because you won't need and meant to use it .:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I heard these bitches (foids) want 7"x5.5" cock as a minimum acceptable size.

The dickpill is still a meme.

My dick size doesn't matter since I won't ever have the chance to show it to another foid.

Cope. The dick is what makes a Chad. A chad dicklet is a disappointment for whores.

The dickpill is still a meme.

My dick size doesn't matter since I won't ever have the chance to show it to another foid.
thats like saying height doesn't matter just because your face is too ugly. some people are incel because of many different factors and could ascend with a large dick
Cope. The dick is what makes a Chad. A chad dicklet is a disappointment for whores.
tbh. normie with big dick>chad with small dick

thats like saying height doesn't matter just because your face is too ugly. some people are incel because of many different factors and could ascend with a large dick

Yes, but your height is evident. Your face is evident. Even your social skills and neurotypicality are evident. These are flaws you cannot hide. These are flaws are result in you getting poorly treated in so many different aspects of life.

Being a dicklet is not one of those flaws.

Chad with a small dick would be her bf, big dicked normie would be the guy she cheats with. That's why we hear stories of chad getting cheated. There's always a bigger cock for a roastie.

Grinning monkey with disgusting cumdumpsters. Modern day soyciety 2020

I think for us incels, dick is the least of our problems

Not a single goddamn second.