Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5 ft Indian Approaching 100 White Girls In A Day

Holy fuck, is this guy a masochist?

That scarf ain't helping.

tldw, lemme guess 0/100?

i feel for him but he's coping hard

If he has any success you can bet your ass the responses are staged just like prank channels do.

Also that channel "Simple Pickup" or whatever it was with the 3 ethnics was staged.

If they don't blur their faces and are monetizing it; hella staged.
high IQ

cba to watch tl'dr version pls?

why is he choosing white girls instead of curryfoids

Ethnics worship white foids. It's sad really :feelsbadman:
i think arab and indian girls are prettier than white girls on average, espeicially the arab grls, they have better skin, white girls always have marks on their skin and wrinkles

i think arab and indian girls are prettier than white girls on average, espeicially the arab grls, they have better skin, white girls always have marks on their skin and wrinkles
Are you white?

Tbh
I’ve seen more ugly/fat white girls than average or good looking white girls in my school, don’t see why my ethnic niggas like them so much:waitwhat:
It makes them feel special to have the most desired group of foids.

During the ottoman and andlusia times. Whitw foids were the most high priced foids in the slave market.
Well then. It's probably because you're rejected by your own foids that you started coping by developing strong emotions for ethnic foids. Ironically choosing the most "white passing" ones as replacement of sorts.

Last edited:
if i watch this i will rope for sure

Alternative title: 5 ft indian gets rejected 100 times in a day

I mog this man 3 to 4 inches and am whiter it's so over for him :cryfeels:

i dont get it if you actually watch this its a prajeet getting a lot of positive feedback and getting loads of instagram and social media contacts is everyone insane that has seen this thread

Not even gonna watch it, i already know the outcome.

What kind of psycho would ever watch the full 90 minutes of this?

i dont get it if you actually watch this its a prajeet getting a lot of positive feedback and getting loads of instagram and social media contacts is everyone insane that has seen this thread

he is good at not appearing creepy and more casual and non threatening. but this doesnt mean he is getting anywhere with these chicks. hes basically just becoming their gay best friend,.

That was genuinely gay. Thanks for sharing.

JBC proven again

This makes me nauseous and gives me pickup flashbacks. Every single "approach" video is cringe as hell.

He's learned how to not get instantly rejected by coming off as gay, and also shouting at the girls, so it's harder for them to ignore him but it doesn't get him anywhere other than it passible comes off as a "conversation" to the some viewers.

But other than that, he's "learned" pain avoidance. He ends every interaction he can with "nice to meet you" because he knows deep inside he would be rejected every time otherwise.

He's developed a fake over the top persona that's cringe, but dissociates him from the rejection making him feel like on a deep level she's not rejecting him but his fake shell or "approach".

This is what happens when a non-chad approaches thousand of women, he only learns to minimize pain and to better create the self illusion of "progress" towards his goal based on his arbitrary metrics, such as total "approaches", but he doesn't get attraction or interest from the girls.

He's tricked himself into thinking all of his self inflected pain results in progress when in reality he's the same cringe ugly sub8 and he would be in the exact same position with the exact same results had he just swiped on a thousand girls instead of leaving his house.

Also 28:52 - lmao the 8 foot tall IT clown just standing there with a red balloon.

He has an abundance mindset. For now...

Its gonna take a toll on his self esteem sooner or later.

He has an abundance mindset. For now...

Its gonna take a toll on his self esteem sooner or later.
"You have options bro, date 10 girls at a time" -ClownMaleStrategies

He is clearly gay, look at the hand movements and that scarf JFL